Revamp Acoustics
Sep 18, 2017 at 10:31 AM Post #571 of 765
Is there something wrong with the website? When I tried to check out it said there wasn't any shipping methods available.

Sep 18, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #572 of 765
Is there something wrong with the website? When I tried to check out it said there wasn't any shipping methods available.
Due to past issue with Customs when delivering batteries abroad from Indonesia, it has become harder for TJ to accept delivery overseas. You can perhaps ask/contact him to deliver via ship, which takes much longer than plane. But I'm not sure..

Sep 21, 2017 at 7:03 AM Post #574 of 765
Due to past issue with Customs when delivering batteries abroad from Indonesia, it has become harder for TJ to accept delivery overseas. You can perhaps ask/contact him to deliver via ship, which takes much longer than plane. But I'm not sure..
I'm just flagging this up cause I tried about a month ago and there was an EMS shipping option there. Not sure what happened.

Sep 21, 2017 at 7:32 AM Post #575 of 765
I'm just flagging this up cause I tried about a month ago and there was an EMS shipping option there. Not sure what happened.
You can perhaps send via EMS, but it will be without the battery. The battery cannot be sent by plane.

Sep 21, 2017 at 8:18 AM Post #576 of 765
Went to charge my P1 and no light is coming on to indicate that it is charging. I will put it on the charger for a while and report back.
Same with a few of my cables. The P1 USB port is a bit recessed and those cables don't fully seat. Some of my other cables snap right in and work perfectly.

Sep 22, 2017 at 7:48 AM Post #579 of 765
Last batch Nuansa P1 is only 2pcs again in stock.
When it sold out, I will not to start a new batch again for a while.
Because I need my time to developing a new line of Revamp Acoustics product.
Not a new Amp, DAC or DAP. maybe you can guess what is that?

Regards,
TJ.

Sep 22, 2017 at 8:17 AM Post #580 of 765

Regards,
TJ.

I'll take the first guess TJ...an IEM?

Sep 22, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #582 of 765
It's bigger than that :-D

I'll take the first guess TJ...an IEM?

For me, the power of A1 is not so effective when paired with P1 to drive midrange impedance planar like HE-4xx or HE-5xx.
I use P1 direct to drive Monolith M1060, and the impedance it simillar with HE-560.
But for sonic quality of course will be refined when using A1 paired with P1.

And me the second one, but also the A1 if it is able to drive the Hifiman He560

Sep 22, 2017 at 9:20 AM Post #583 of 765
It's bigger than that :-D

For me, the power of A1 is not so effective when paired with P1 to drive midrange impedance planar like HE-4xx or HE-5xx.
I use P1 direct to drive Monolith M1060, and the impedance it simillar with HE-560.
But for sonic quality of course will be refined when using A1 paired with P1.

thanks for the answer, so now I buy the P1 and then I'll look for a powerful amp. waiting shipping quote :)

Sep 22, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #584 of 765
Deleted...wrong forum.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #585 of 765

Regards,
TJ.
Glad I bought mine early. :) Sad to see that there are only 2 units left for this batch. But happy that Revamp is doing well their player. Good luck with the development TJ. I'm guessing a smartphone or a speaker, hehe. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back