Revamp Acoustics
Sep 11, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #751 of 765
Welcome back, TJ! Good to see all is well with you!

Sep 12, 2019 at 11:24 AM Post #752 of 765
Hi, I'm sorry was inactive for a while.
There is much business that I need to do in my company, so I must inactive in audio works.
Actually, I was work on another audio stuff but still not finish.

Some Revamp Acoustics project that still on development is G2 Audio Player (for this I'm not sure I can finish the project or not) and also USB DAC (for this project I still continue the development)

Still can't find the time to continue in audio works, so sorry..

Regards,
TJ.

Hey TJ,

Glad to hear from you TJ.

I know how hard it is to get a new company off the ground. Keep at it.

If and/or when you have audio gear for sale, we're here to support RA.

Sep 12, 2019 at 4:30 PM Post #753 of 765
best wishes TJ
you created allot of smiles in the world
that's the best anyone can hope for with what they love t do

Welcome back, TJ! Good to see all is well with you!

Hey TJ,

Glad to hear from you TJ.

I know how hard it is to get a new company off the ground. Keep at it.

If and/or when you have audio gear for sale, we're here to support RA.

Thanks, I didn't expect Revamp Acoustics will have a loyalist. since my product is far from perfect mostly in the aesthetic side :grin:

I'm still developing a new product, but try to manage to get a better solution for me and also for the users.
Letting the user can DIY-ing like rolling opamp must sacrifice the dimension of the product and also expected will faster the unit will be broken.

I don't know the future product like the USB DAC that I was mention before will have the same response from users.
The smartphone is more capable of playing/streaming such a high quality of audio this Days, so I started designing tiny USB Type-C DAC since last year.
Here is the mock-up for what finished product will be:
untitled.10.jpg

Regards,
TJ.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2019 at 8:46 PM Post #754 of 765
Thanks, I didn't expect Revamp Acoustics will have a loyalist. since my product is far from perfect mostly in the aesthetic side :grin:

I'm still developing a new product, but try to manage to get a better solution for me and also for the users.
Letting the user can DIY-ing like rolling opamp must sacrifice the dimension of the product and also expected will faster the unit will be broken.

I don't know the future product like the USB DAC that I was mention before will have the same response from users.
The smartphone is more capable of playing/streaming such a high quality of audio this Days, so I started designing tiny USB Type-C DAC since last year.
Here is the mock-up for what finished product will be:

Regards,
TJ.

No product is perfect no matter the manufacturer. But your products are unique including the asthetic.

If your usb dac has a multibit chip like the P1 I'll take 2 of them. Still wish I'd ordered another P1 while they were available.

Sep 13, 2019 at 4:26 PM Post #755 of 765
Thanks, I didn't expect Revamp Acoustics will have a loyalist. since my product is far from perfect mostly in the aesthetic side
My 2 cents:
I think it looks really good, and all my friends envy me this little device.
You should keep it like this, sturdy and simple, focus on the basics with no compromise on sound quality.
rolling op-amp and swappable battery is a big plus. To use 18650 or any other standard battery for your next projects is a really good idea.
Resilient and durable design for high end audio is really something missing theses days unfortunately.

Feb 16, 2020 at 9:07 PM Post #756 of 765
Been a while, but I just picked up a P1. I downloaded the latest firmware, followed the readme instructions. The notification LED is flashing red for about 1/2 hour or more. Is this normal?

Feb 16, 2020 at 11:02 PM Post #757 of 765
Been a while, but I just picked up a P1. I downloaded the latest firmware, followed the readme instructions. The notification LED is flashing red for about 1/2 hour or more. Is this normal?
Flashing (or fading as the manual calls it) indicates a low battery.

Feb 17, 2020 at 10:28 AM Post #759 of 765
Perhaps an improperly formatted SD card?
That's odd, the charge light is green when I plug it in.
Is there an SD card in? I remember it flashing red if it has an improperly formatted SD card. It will fade red if the battery is low.

Feb 17, 2020 at 9:49 PM Post #762 of 765
I tried to find one but none had the correct polarity without the need to swap wires.

Oct 3, 2022 at 4:59 PM Post #764 of 765

Battery on my P1 finally went. :triportsad: No longer holds a charge and slightly swollen which made the front buttons stick. Gonna try the makeblock battery. Thx.

FYI, I removed the battery to avoid it damaging my P1 and connected an external battery via usb. IT WORKS! (Perhaps as TJ intended....?) :)

I also tried the P1 (with no battery) direct to a Windows 11 PC and DAC mode also works! DAC mode with Android is still buggy for me (same as with battery) but YMMV.

Glad to see this little guy still usable without a battery though; potentially less hassle worrying about charge/discharge/overcharge cycles.

Oct 3, 2022 at 8:06 PM Post #765 of 765
i still bring my P1 and sony NW A45 with me everyday to work
I was able the include a Quartz IEM or ER2XR IEM in the included hardcase
love listening to the P1
I got my broken P! fixed by the USB connector broke again
The device is no different than my walnut F2 in functionality but the sound is on a different level even opamp rolling the F2
So simple, yet so clean sounding with 8Gb WAV encoded SD cards recorded by genre

Attachments

• PXL_20221003_235837855-2.jpg
    PXL_20221003_235837855-2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back