Revamp Acoustics
Jul 11, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #317 of 765
Hey TJ,

I noticed the battery is labeled with Revamp Acoustics. Can't see that once installed but I'd rather have the "official" battery that was meant for my P1.

Is it possible to ship the P1 battery separately to help get it through? Perhaps at a cheaper and slower method; at least we'd be sure to get the correct one whenever it arrives. I know that might mean a few dollars more shipping costs for you but we already paid for those batteries in the original P1 price.

Think I'm ok with delivery of P1 without battery provided I can easily get and easily install the right battery.

Jul 11, 2017 at 6:59 PM Post #318 of 765
Hey TJ,

I noticed the battery is labeled with Revamp Acoustics. Can't see that once installed but I'd rather have the "official" battery that was meant for my P1.

Is it possible to ship the P1 battery separately to help get it through? Perhaps at a cheaper and slower method; at least we'd be sure to get the correct one whenever it arrives. I know that might mean a few dollars more shipping costs for you but we already paid for those batteries in the original P1 price.

Think I'm ok with delivery of P1 without battery provided I can easily get and easily install the right battery.

My thoughts exactly. I don't mind having to assemble the P1 but I'm concerned about getting an authentic battery to help lessen the likelihood of damaging the player.

Jul 11, 2017 at 8:41 PM Post #319 of 765
Jul 12, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #328 of 765
It's just a battery no magic beans. I went with the specs @tjstyle gave me, I'm sure there is no difference. His batteries are the same just a stamp with his business name. Why would he lead us to disaster?

I'm inclined to agree DH...besides it's only 10 USD. I'm ordering one now. Also I'd like to have it in my possession when my P1 arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back