Revamp Acoustics
Jul 12, 2017 at 4:43 AM Post #332 of 765
Hi All,

I will processing for reship today, so Tomorrow I can give you all the tracking number, but please PM me the real name and nickname so I can give you the right tracking number.

For the battery, I think @Dark Helmet link below is okay, I ordered the battery direct to manufacture just to be sure the specification is meet requirement P1 need.
It's 3.7V (1S) Lipo battery, I use Epson battery protection, and 1800mAh is the highest for 103450 dimension with enough C rate for P1 operation.
Above 1800mAh, I can't guaranted will work optimal for P1.

@rcoleman1 Be sure, You need to buy 2pcs battery for P1 and A1.

Jul 12, 2017 at 4:49 AM Post #333 of 765
Hey TJ,

I noticed the battery is labeled with Revamp Acoustics. Can't see that once installed but I'd rather have the "official" battery that was meant for my P1.

Is it possible to ship the P1 battery separately to help get it through? Perhaps at a cheaper and slower method; at least we'd be sure to get the correct one whenever it arrives. I know that might mean a few dollars more shipping costs for you but we already paid for those batteries in the original P1 price.

Think I'm ok with delivery of P1 without battery provided I can easily get and easily install the right battery.

If you want, sure I can ship the battery with Sea shipping agent. But you know that will not easily tracked.

Jul 12, 2017 at 11:18 AM Post #334 of 765
Hi All,

I will processing for reship today, so Tomorrow I can give you all the tracking number, but please PM me the real name and nickname so I can give you the right tracking number.

For the battery, I think @Dark Helmet link below is okay, I ordered the battery direct to manufacture just to be sure the specification is meet requirement P1 need.
It's 3.7V (1S) Lipo battery, I use Epson battery protection, and 1800mAh is the highest for 103450 dimension with enough C rate for P1 operation.

So the battery I ordered you can't be sure of it being suitable? Its by Unitek.

Jul 12, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #336 of 765
Hi All,

I'm confused. The only way we can get this unit to work is to buy a battery on our own, of which you gave us the specs for, I find the battery and you then say it may not guaranteed to work optimally. So why tell us to order a battery? For those of us that want the player how do we get an optimal battery guaranteed? I apologize if this comes off as being rude, but I just don't know what more I have to do. please help us get this sorted out so we are all able to have our P1's they the way they were meant to be.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #337 of 765
I'm confused. The only way we can get this unit to work is to buy a battery on our own, of which you gave us the specs for, I find the battery and you then say it may not guaranteed to work optimally. So why tell us to order a battery? For those of us that want the player how do we get an optimal battery guaranteed?

TJ replied to my PM and plans to ship my battery by sea. It will certainly take longer to arrive than the P1 but at least no worries about compatibility.

It'll be strange having the P1 without battery for a short while but TJ did offer to refund as an option. I'm sure he'll reply shortly but my guess is (specs aside) he can't guarantee 100% a battery from someone else.

Fact is, our P1s (battery or not) may be the last Revamp devices shipped direct overseas.

Jul 12, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #338 of 765
79993959-force-majeure-concept.jpg

Jul 12, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #339 of 765
TJ replied to my PM and plans to ship my battery by sea. It will certainly take longer to arrive than the P1 but at least no worries about compatibility.

It'll be strange having the P1 without battery for a short while but TJ did offer to refund as an option. I'm sure he'll reply shortly but my guess is (specs aside) he can't guarantee 100% a battery from someone else.

Fact is, our P1s (battery or not) may be the last Revamp devices shipped direct overseas.
I'm ok with shipping by sea, but there is no tracking. Well as long as it gets here I suppose thats fine.

Jul 12, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #340 of 765
I'm confused. The only way we can get this unit to work is to buy a battery on our own, of which you gave us the specs for, I find the battery and you then say it may not guaranteed to work optimally. So why tell us to order a battery? For those of us that want the player how do we get an optimal battery guaranteed? I apologize if this comes off as being rude, but I just don't know what more I have to do. please help us get this sorted out so we are all able to have our P1's they the way they were meant to be.

The product in the Amazon link will work for P1, because is almost same spec with default P1 battery. it's have battery portection IC too inside.
What I say I can't guarantee is about capacity. If you buy 103450 battery above 1800mAh, I'm not sure that's the real capacity. or if that's real capacity, I can't guarantee the C rate is enough for P1.
So basically, if you buy this battery:
https://www.amazon.com/Lithium-Polymer-3-7v-Rechargeable-Battery/dp/B072QXXS2B/
I can guarantee will work fine with P1.

Jul 12, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #342 of 765
The product in the Amazon link will work for P1, because is almost same spec with default P1 battery. it's have battery portection IC too inside.
What I say I can't guarantee is about capacity. If you buy 103450 battery above 1800mAh, I'm not sure that's the real capacity. or if that's real capacity, I can't guarantee the C rate is enough for P1.
So basically, if you buy this battery:
https://www.amazon.com/Lithium-Polymer-3-7v-Rechargeable-Battery/dp/B072QXXS2B/
I can guarantee will work fine with P1.
Ok thank you. This battery is on order. I think I got confused because your comments were in relation to a battery with a higher mAh, now I understand. Thank you for getting back to me I look forward to receiving the P1.:smile_phones:

@rcoleman1 I do believe the battery I referenced on Amazon is a go.

Jul 12, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #343 of 765
Have you tried asking TNT courier TJ? I heard that Jaben (Singapore, Jakarta, HK..) usually deliver their DAPs using TNT with no problem.

Actually I was try using TNT once when buy a battery from China, mostly I use sea shipping for battery.
But in Indonesia I don't know where is the TNT agent especially in Bogor.
Ok thank you. This battery is on order. I think I got confused because your comments were in relation to a battery with a higher mAh, now I understand. Thank you for getting back to me I look forward to receiving the P1.:smile_phones:

@rcoleman1 I do believe the battery I referenced on Amazon is a go.

Yes, I mean about battery capacity. sorry for poor English explanation.

Jul 12, 2017 at 4:10 PM Post #344 of 765
Hi All,

Thanks @tjstyle...will do.

Jul 12, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #345 of 765
Actually I was try using TNT once when buy a battery from China, mostly I use sea shipping for battery.
But in Indonesia I don't know where is the TNT agent especially in Bogor.

Yes, I mean about battery capacity. sorry for poor English explanation.

You can call TNT at: 1500301. Ask them if they can help deliver package with batteries. And later if they can, they will pick up the package, after paying through bank transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back