Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead
Apr 16, 2017 at 4:21 PM Post #2,266 of 2,480
  The LCD-3F (Vegan Pads) however, sounded phenomenal with it.  The EL-8 was nice too, but a little aggressive in the upper mids for my tastes.

oh, i would so love this to be true to my ears also. i have a concero hp coming and had been thinking the lcd-3 would not be well driven by it. ordered it for use woth sine and th900

Aug 27, 2017 at 12:28 AM Post #2,267 of 2,480
Hey, does anyone have the most recent firmware update for the concero they can provide? Currently, the Resonessence Labs website page has nothing available: http://www.resonessencelabs.com/service-support/software-updates/concero-updates/

I'm currently testing the concero as a usb > spdif convertor, and would love the ability to pass through DSD (which I heard they added in a future update)/ see if the latest firmware has any other noticeable improvements.

I've tried contacting Resonessence Labs, but haven't heard back — massive thank you if anyone can help!

Aug 27, 2017 at 5:51 AM Post #2,268 of 2,480
Hey, does anyone have the most recent firmware update for the concero they can provide? Currently, the Resonessence Labs website page has nothing available: http://www.resonessencelabs.com/service-support/software-updates/concero-updates/

I'm currently testing the concero as a usb > spdif convertor, and would love the ability to pass through DSD (which I heard they added in a future update)/ see if the latest firmware has any other noticeable improvements.

I've tried contacting Resonessence Labs, but haven't heard back — massive thank you if anyone can help![/QUOTE

You found the correct page
Select Concero under the Products tab, select Software downloads tab and download the zip file
If i remember well 2.18 is the latest version
Succes

Sep 1, 2017 at 4:14 PM Post #2,269 of 2,480
Subbed. Concero hp on its way. I went from Concero HD, to Veritas (for stereo) but now I need a small high quality hp dac/amp so I figured why not. If this thing drives my 600 ohm T1.2 to reasonable levels ( I do not listen cazy loud anyways) w/decent sq then my big Bryston is going up for sale. Has anyone tried it with the T1.2?

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018 at 5:57 PM Post #2,273 of 2,480
I also am trying to update my Concero HP firmware, which is currently at a very early version.

I must say feeding this thing nice clean USB made a huge difference.

I am using an Allo USBridge as a streamer with an iPower 5v PSU, Curious Cables USB cable with my Aeons and the jump from my laptop USB port is a testament to cleaning up USB.

All that aside I would LOVE to update the firmware but I too get the cannot connect to resonessence.
Sent a contact to them a couple of weeks ago with no response.

Feb 6, 2018 at 6:25 PM Post #2,274 of 2,480
Yeah I tried to update mine a few weeks back and got the same problem. Pretty frustrating and truthfully disappointed in Resonessence. I bought a Concero HD and Veritas on separate occasions-both were dead on arrival. Both units had to go back. Then I reached out to Mark regarding a problem with the Veritas not decoding DSD128 properly and was told they were aware of the problem. That was a long while ago and still no solution.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018 at 6:46 PM Post #2,276 of 2,480
What is the latest firmware anyways? Read that they stopped releasing firmware for the concero hd bcos its final now, been like that for the past few years
Well then if thats the case they should make a note of that fact on the web site. I'm not sure of the latest firmware #.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back