Recommendations for Best headphones on the market (new and old)
Dec 20, 2007 at 4:31 PM Post #541 of 1,076
ag8796, I somewhat agree with espire, however, if you are looking for open headphones consider the MS-1, I think they are the best 100 phone around (caveat: I do not use headphones for movies that often, and am not a gamer, but for music they are GREAT). Furthermore, in your price range consider the Beyer DT770 Pro, they sound very nice and have been well reviewed by the gamers I've heard from; you should be able to find them for around 150 if you look.
best of luck,
happy holidays all...

Jan 2, 2008 at 12:41 AM Post #543 of 1,076
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slovenc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi
What would you recommend to me if i'm looking for the earphones for under 100$ ?
What would be the best choice?
thanks a lot

This should help a lot!
biggrin.gif

Jan 6, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #544 of 1,076
Hi, i'm looking for a pair of in-ear headphones that wil be good for everyday use, and running (need them to stay in my ears).

I mostly listen to rock/alternative and a little hip hop etc here and there.

I'm currently trying to decide between:

Shure SE110 / e2c's

Ultimate Ear Super.Fi 3

Vmoda Vibe

Etymotic ER6i

Any suggestions or other recommendations?

Thanks

Jan 8, 2008 at 5:14 PM Post #545 of 1,076
Quote:

Originally Posted by reign /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, i'm looking for a pair of in-ear headphones that wil be good for everyday use, and running (need them to stay in my ears).

I mostly listen to rock/alternative and a little hip hop etc here and there.

I'm currently trying to decide between:

Shure SE110 / e2c's

Ultimate Ear Super.Fi 3

Vmoda Vibe

Etymotic ER6i

Any suggestions or other recommendations?

Thanks

I have the Se310's and i listen to rock and indie. and i think their brilliant.......

Jan 8, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #546 of 1,076
How do the Sony Fontopia MDR-EX51LP compare to V-moda Vibes? The left IEM on my Vibes just stopped working due to the cable slowly fraying over time, but that's not surprising to anyone who has owned a pair of Vibes.
So does anyone know if the amount of bass and SQ for the Fontopias are close to the Vibes? I'm assuming at least the BQ is far superior...

Jan 9, 2008 at 9:38 PM Post #547 of 1,076
I'm looking for some good headphones which'll be plugged in my ipod classic and my computer. I upgraded from the apple stock buds to some creative ep-630's last year which was a huge improvement for me but now I'm looking for something better since the ep-630's don't quite cut it anymore. The genre's I listen to are rock and pop (various languages). I was thinking about buying the alessandro ms-1 but I'm not quite sure if i shouldn't be buying something better (budget is 150$). Are there any other headphones i should take into consideration (grado's aren't available in my country unless you're willing to pay 150$)? And (since I'm not (yet) an audiophile :p), should i buy a portable amp?

Jan 12, 2008 at 9:32 AM Post #548 of 1,076
Im thinking of buying CX95, can anyone say anything about them from personal experience? How comfortable are they? Fit well into ear? And where am i able to buy them (Im from Vancouver, Canada)? My biggest worry at this point is where to purchase them, the only place i can find is Amazon.com but thats a 1-2 month wait.. any help appreciated.

Jan 16, 2008 at 4:56 AM Post #551 of 1,076
Quote:

Originally Posted by kornholio360 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do the Sony Fontopia MDR-EX51LP compare to V-moda Vibes? The left IEM on my Vibes just stopped working due to the cable slowly fraying over time, but that's not surprising to anyone who has owned a pair of Vibes.
So does anyone know if the amount of bass and SQ for the Fontopias are close to the Vibes? I'm assuming at least the BQ is far superior...

Can not tell you strongly enough how bad the SQ of the 51LP is!! I've had them for a few years now and for the 1st month I thought they were barely okay until I got a pair of KSC75's. Now I use the 51LP's to listen to TV only. I also have the Koss plugs and as bad as these are they are still better than the Sony's and I heard the 71LP's are just as bad as the 51LP's. I have seen good reviews of the 70 series though ($100)

Jan 16, 2008 at 11:06 PM Post #552 of 1,076
[size=medium]I purchased my first pair over the counter at J&R Music World near the former World Trade Center (Twin Towers) back in 1985 to listen to my Sony Walkman or was it a high end Aiwa tape deck? They were amazing then and they are still around giving up the goods via a mp3 players and laptop computers!!! Will somebody create a can that can rival these in sound, cost, comfort ratio before my hearing completely goes south?![/size]

Jan 22, 2008 at 4:45 PM Post #554 of 1,076
Just purchased a set of Microsonic Musics Epic JC series and it the clarity is comparable to any single driver available, but the fit and comfort blow all the other in ears away. (and they stay in). a very good choice

Feb 8, 2008 at 7:55 PM Post #555 of 1,076
Hi! I´m looking for an alternative to DT880 (05). I really like them but now i want something that delivers more powerful, deep bass . Open or closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back