Recommendations for a runner?
Jun 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #33 of 41

Quote:
They are replaceable. I take them off when I use them as a mic (just for fun). 

As a mic how do you pull off that magic :p

Jun 25, 2010 at 4:18 PM Post #35 of 41
I used to use this one: Koss P14, for me - great choice for running, and for poor price under 20 € you get super sound, its collapsible - check the pic. below....I used to run with them, almost my whole high school, yes....I used their Koss Lifetime Warranty at least 2 times, during this years, but I didn´t spare them, I wore them im every single weather conditions, I broke them when I fall down e.g. Anyway....I still love them, my first "good" cans....
popcorn.gif

Jun 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM Post #36 of 41
Or something from Philips in co-op. with Nike, like:

Philips Nike SBCHJ050 Lightweight Sports Headphones  or
Philips SBCHJ080 Sports Nike Headphones - I am wondering about purchasing of one of these as a gift, for my sister´s birthday, she´s a sporty girl, you know...

Jul 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM Post #39 of 41
YES!  Totally waterproof to 12 ft. underwater.  I swim and surf with them all the time.  And the coolest part, they sound amazing!  The sound is even better underwater then on land.  We've got bass amplified models and even balanced armature in-ear headphones for those who insist on the best...

Dana
H2O Audio

Jul 1, 2010 at 6:22 PM Post #40 of 41

Are they just IEM's or are they earbuds and overear also?

Quote:
YES!  Totally waterproof to 12 ft. underwater.  I swim and surf with them all the time.  And the coolest part, they sound amazing!  The sound is even better underwater then on land.  We've got bass amplified models and even balanced armature in-ear headphones for those who insist on the best...

Dana
H2O Audio

Jul 3, 2010 at 11:24 AM Post #41 of 41
I've been runnning with Koss KSC 35s for 5 years in all conditions.  Great sound, over the ear clip, very comfortable.  I bought about 10 of them in case they ever go out of production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back