Rate the video games you're currently playing
Dec 22, 2008 at 4:04 AM Post #301 of 6,943
I remember playing dota years ago. Saying that 'it's getting more popular but still not many ppl know about it' is like saying that Counter-Strike 1.6 is getting more popular but not many people know about it. Both are extremely popular mods of very successful games. Can't get much more popular than that. I still play CS though, maybe I should try dota again too. My little brother still plays it.

Dec 23, 2008 at 4:37 AM Post #303 of 6,943
I hear so many people saying how boring left 4 dead is...(Im assuming most bought it for PC?)

With multiplatforms, I generally buy them for the PC if they are available but I am so glad that I got it for the 360...I always get online sessions going right away plus all of my teamates are always communicative...Maybe I am just lucky?

Dec 23, 2008 at 5:30 AM Post #305 of 6,943
I've been playing Earthbound too a little bit, and it's pretty amusing and well done. Maybe when I can pry myself away from the Gamecube, I'll play it more.

Majora's Mask - It was amazing when I first played it, and it still is.
Super Smash Bros. Melee - Repetitive, mindless, but so much fun.

Dec 23, 2008 at 7:46 AM Post #306 of 6,943
Fallout 3 - 7/10...
LittleBigPlanet - 8/10
COD World At War - 7/10 (like the modern warfare more)

Dec 23, 2008 at 4:28 PM Post #308 of 6,943
Far Cry 2 on PC...not as good as 1 but still pretty damn good. No full score till I finish it though.

COD:WAW on PS3...good game, kinda seems like just an updated version of COD4 with new maps. However zombie mode is entertaining, although I think that we are reaching the max amount of zombie games the market can take.

Dec 23, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #309 of 6,943
CoD:WAW=7/10, almost there, but not quite as engaging of a plot as Modern Warfare

FarCry2=8/10, plot develops slowly for first little bit, but otherwise great

Half-Life=9.5/10, Hey, this is THE GAME that kick started the FPS genre IMO, so of course it's awesome

Half-Life 2=8/10, Awesome game, just wish they brought the gluon gun and tau cannon over.

Team Fortress 2=9/10, awesome multiplayer game on PC, loads of maps and lots of awesome upgrades for the classes.

Left 4 Dead=8/10, I don't know why people are bored with it, it's totally awesome. Only problem is that it's not much fun unless you are playing with others.
All of these games are on PC, and I have played (or replayed) recently.

Dec 24, 2008 at 1:07 AM Post #310 of 6,943
Midnight Club LA - 7/10, because while police chases are fun, races are nice, the crashes are so unrealistic that if I find myself driving a stretch of West LA that I drive (recklessly) in the game, I am too tempted to drive like that IRL too. GTR4 has a great NYC and Brooklyn loop that I know all too well, and yet damage to the car in GTR4 is somewhat more convincingly implemented.

Dec 24, 2008 at 7:17 AM Post #315 of 6,943
Crysis - 10/10
Far Cry 2 - 10/10
Crash bandicot, not shure of the spelling or which one (visiting family and my sister loves it) 4/10
Soul Caliber 4 - 7/10
Gears of war - 9/10
Super Mario smash brothers - 8/10
Halo 3 (just finished) - 6/10 (hugely dissapointing, story mode is more or less just more of the same, and the multiplayer adds little that wasn't in halo 1 or 2, or for that matter many other shotters).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back