Questyle QP1
Feb 16, 2015 at 6:20 AM Post #92 of 4,272
Did you not read any of this thread?

Feb 16, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #93 of 4,272
Feb 16, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #94 of 4,272
Hey Guys!

I don't have much new information for you at this time other than being able to tell you that the QP1 & QP1R both feature all tactile controls and do not use a touchscreen. I am expecting to have a few fully functioning pre-production prototypes in my hands in a few weeks. At that time I will be able to post more pictures and share more details with you. At some point, I may also want to get a few beta testers. :L3000:

Keep on keepin on!

B2

Count me in!

Feb 23, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #96 of 4,272
Day 4 of testing a fully functioning QP1 and QP1R!
L3000.gif

Have been playing them with Audeze LCD3, LCD-X and LCD-XC, Sennheiser HD800, Focal Spirit Pro's, Westone UM Pro 30's, and Bang & Olufsen H6's. Both players drive all of these amazing headphones wonderfully! Sound quality is spectacular on both players, but especially the QP1R, and the UI is great! Packaging is nearly complete and looking awesome! Accessories are in the works too!

Things are coming along very nicely indeed!! Can't wait for CanJam SoCal!!

Stay Tuned!

B2

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Feb 23, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #98 of 4,272
L3000.gif

Have been playing them with Audeze LCD3, LCD-X and LCD-XC, Sennheiser HD800, Focal Spirit Pro's, Westone UM Pro 30's, and Bang & Olufsen H6's. Both players drive all of these amazing headphones wonderfully! Sound quality is spectacular on both players, but especially the QP1R, and the UI is great! Packaging is nearly complete and looking awesome! Accessories are in the works too!

Stay Tuned!

B2

please include at least a screen protector, a leather case, and something to protect the jacks, like little rubber thingys...

also, please tell me that you have plans to selling these amazing daps in Romania.

Feb 23, 2015 at 5:43 PM Post #99 of 4,272
please include at least a screen protector, a leather case, and something to protect the jacks, like little rubber thingys...

+1

Feb 27, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #101 of 4,272
i am still extremely interested as x7 does not seem to get two microsd slots...

Yeah, quite a bummer right? And it's not appreciated anymore when you mention this (again) in the X7 thread
redface.gif

Well, luckily there's still the QP1 to look forward too
rolleyes.gif

Btw, I also really didn't like the new design they posted of the X7 recently, I thought it looked really cheap. QP1 looks 10x better imho!
But I realize that SQ is the most important reason to buy it anyway in the future...

Feb 27, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #102 of 4,272
  Yeah, quite a bummer right? And it's not appreciated anymore when you mention this (again) in the X7 thread
redface.gif

rolleyes.gif

Btw, I also really didn't like the new design they posted of the X7 recently, I thought it looked really cheap. QP1 looks 10x better imho!
But I realize that SQ is the most important reason to buy it anyway in the future...

totally true, if qp1 pro manages to sound bananas, keep 2 microsdslots, and have a nice ui, i totally want one!

Feb 27, 2015 at 10:55 PM Post #103 of 4,272
L3000.gif

Stay Tuned!

B2

Are you testing the latest revisions of the Audeze LCD phones or the older ones? The latest revisions ares sensitive/efficient enough and can be driven from almost anything with a headphone out. 

Would you be able to include the Hifiman cans in your test? (HE-400i or HE-560).

Mar 1, 2015 at 10:31 PM Post #104 of 4,272
redface.gif

rolleyes.gif

Dat's for sure.  Qp is pretty well, the only one I'm considering, now.  At least, you didn't take the "everyone to like you" direction with the bluetooth internet and wifi stuff.  Sounds like you took the "I want a few people to love me" choice.  I'm not an early adoptor but an dying to hear it.
One thing I forgot.  What toes the 'R' add to the equasion?
As to accessories, I'm thinking a screen protector might be a 1st choice.  As for the leather case, that could be apurchasable addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back