Questyle QP1
Feb 7, 2015 at 12:05 PM Post #78 of 4,272

.... I'm just sitting on my hands till these new players come out and get a few solid reviews.

2015 looks to be shaping-up nicely for audiophile DAP-lovers
regular_smile .gif

Feb 8, 2015 at 1:47 AM Post #79 of 4,272
Hey Guys!

I don't have much new information for you at this time other than being able to tell you that the QP1 & QP1R both feature all tactile controls and do not use a touchscreen. I am expecting to have a few fully functioning pre-production prototypes in my hands in a few weeks. At that time I will be able to post more pictures and share more details with you. At some point, I may also want to get a few beta testers.
L3000.gif

Keep on keepin on!

B2

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Feb 8, 2015 at 2:06 AM Post #80 of 4,272
Hey Guys!

I don't have much new information for you at this time other than being able to tell you that the QP1 & QP1R both feature all tactile controls and do not use a touchscreen. I am expecting to have a few fully functioning pre-production prototypes in my hands in a few weeks. At that time I will be able to post more pictures and share more details with you. At some point, I may also want to get a few beta testers. :L3000:

Keep on keepin on!

B2

Thanks for this mini update. A good dap imo doesn't need a touch screen, better to put your time in SQ and decent UI. Rather go for excellent control component. Looking forward to the next update.

Volunteering for beta testing for comparison with X5/Vorzuge Amp Duo, pairing with ear/headphones: Beyer T1, Beyer T90 (unfortunately sold my planar HE-500) Dita The Answer, Aurisonic Rockets, EarWerkz Supra, coming in: 1964Ears U6, BT Earins and Headbones. STAX Sigma Pro and Lambda Pro driven by HAT custom tube amp.

Feb 8, 2015 at 4:29 AM Post #81 of 4,272
I would also volunteer for beta testing! i have fiio x5, sennheiser ie8, sennheiser hd 380 pro, and ultrasone dj one pro. i am going to buy very very soon a sennheiser ie800 and a ultrasone signature dj. If the audition will convince me, i might also buy an edition 5 unlimited, and for source chord hugo and ifi idsd micro.

Feb 8, 2015 at 4:37 AM Post #82 of 4,272
Love to beta test,,

Daps I own:ak120, calyx m, colorfly c4, lotoo paw gold, shozy alien, ipods, salsa clip. I also own Hugo as my main reference.

Feb 8, 2015 at 4:55 AM Post #83 of 4,272
Please count me in for beta testing. Interested in this dap from the start and possible comparison with:

FiiO X5 + iBasso DX90
Grado PS500 + Audeze LCD2
Rhapsodio Rti1 + 1964Ears V6 Stage + Tralucent 1p2

In case there are more beta testers needed: I live at only 1 hour drive from Jobbing (we've met) and would be happy to pick it up there after he's finished his beta testing.

Feb 8, 2015 at 6:33 AM Post #85 of 4,272
Volunteering for beta tester. Currently owns a DX100 and Rio Karma, have heard AK, Fiio, iBasso and Calyx M extensively.

Feb 8, 2015 at 9:12 AM Post #86 of 4,272
  Hey Guys!

I don't have much new information for you at this time other than being able to tell you that the QP1 & QP1R both feature all tactile controls and do not use a touchscreen. I am expecting to have a few fully functioning pre-production prototypes in my hands in a few weeks. At that time I will be able to post more pictures and share more details with you. At some point, I may also want to get a few beta testers.
L3000.gif

Keep on keepin on!

B2

Thanks for your most welcomed info.  QP1 for me, has just moved up to the head of the line for anticipation anxiety.
I don't think I'd be a good beta tester as much as I'd welcome the oppertunity.

Feb 8, 2015 at 9:12 AM Post #87 of 4,272
I was just thinking (doesn't happen too often these days 
tongue.gif
)
Any chance the QP1(R) could get a changeable battery like DX50/DX90? Not a dealbreaker for me when that's not possible, but I would appreciate it non the less...

Feb 8, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #88 of 4,272
  I was just thinking (doesn't happen too often these days 
tongue.gif
)
Any chance the QP1(R) could get a changeable battery like DX50/DX90? Not a dealbreaker for me when that's not possible, but I would appreciate it non the less...

I also think this would be a great idea as I use my dx90 with an Anker battery along with an aftermarket back plate.. If I wasnt able to replace the battery,the dx90 would have been sold weeks after I bought it as the stock battery playtime was not the best...

Feb 8, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #89 of 4,272
If beta testing extended to Europe/UK, be very interested. Would test with Westone W40s, Shure 846s, Senn ie800, Grado 325e, and B&W P7s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back