QQ v3.0
Jan 1, 2012 at 3:16 PM Post #316 of 780
I think this redhead I've been stalking on facebook is aware that I'm stalking her, and doesn't care cause I am nothing to her.

Jan 1, 2012 at 6:56 PM Post #317 of 780
Ehh 2011 was fine with me.  Bring on 2012 though.  Kicking it off with the Tide in the National Championship game! But then the year will end with ze end of ze world
eek.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

Jan 1, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #319 of 780
Complaint: It's going to take me until the end of 2012 to get my audio rig completely together.

Have a spending plan and I'm going to have to pinch pennys to make it happen.

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #320 of 780

Quote:
Complaint: It's going to take me until the end of 2012 to get my audio rig completely together.

Have a spending plan and I'm going to have to pinch pennys to make it happen.

i have the money. im  just tooo frgual to spend any money :/ i want an E17 and Triple fi 10

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM Post #322 of 780

Quote:
I don't have a spare 13 grand or so around. That's why it's going to take a year.
wink.gif

13K.... i don't have that either..you are getting crazy there man :) haha.that's a lot of money. what you doing. loudspeakers? STAX headphones? lolz

OO -1 on my QQ today :) Just got 1000+ Head Fi'er rank :)

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:36 AM Post #323 of 780
I'm finishing my headphone rig and completely rebuilding my speaker rig. Monos, new DAC, redoing my TT, pre-amp, and Maggies.

Quote:
13K.... i don't have that either..you are getting crazy there man :) haha.that's a lot of money. what you doing. loudspeakers? STAX headphones? lolz

OO -1 on my QQ today :) Just got 1000+ Head Fi'er rank :)

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #325 of 780
Actually I won't have a single Tube Amp. Well, the LF uses tubes but it's still a hybrid.

The rest is solid state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that's soo much money..wow. Tube amps..i can just imagine huge 5 foot tube amps in ur audio room......

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:45 AM Post #326 of 780

Quote:
Actually I won't have a single Tube Amp. Well, the LF uses tubes but it's still a hybrid.

The rest is solid state.

Source files and Source itself? I have always wondered. What is a higher quality audio file than CD ripped that is also easy to get ahold of? I know Vinyl 24/192, but i don't like the pops and hiss. Then there's HD tracks.com...where do they get their thigns? aDn SACD's??so is there a higher quality fiel you use that is also easy to get? or are most of your files regular CD ripped with some speical ones you got ahold of in higher quality like me?

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:56 AM Post #327 of 780
My CD (and SACD) transport is my (already owned) Marantz SA8004.

I'll be feeding that to a W4S DAC 2 via Coax. Most of my high quality stuff is from HD Tracks or vinyl rips from friends.

Basically I'll be running my SA8004, and PC to the DAC 2. Then the DAC 2 (RCA out) to the LF for headphones and use the Balanced outs to my Preamp. My vinyl will pretty much be exclusively for my speakers.

EDIT: I'll also be running my PS3 via Toslink to the DAC 2 for movies using both headphones and speakers.

Quote:
Source files and Source itself? I have always wondered. What is a higher quality audio file than CD ripped that is also easy to get ahold of? I know Vinyl 24/192, but i don't like the pops and hiss. Then there's HD tracks.com...where do they get their thigns? aDn SACD's??so is there a higher quality fiel you use that is also easy to get? or are most of your files regular CD ripped with some speical ones you got ahold of in higher quality like me?

Jan 2, 2012 at 1:06 AM Post #328 of 780

Quote:
My CD (and SACD) transport is my (already owned) Marantz SA8004.

I'll be feeding that to a W4S DAC 2 via Coax. Most of my high quality stuff is from HD Tracks or vinyl rips from friends.

Basically I'll be running my SA8004, and PC to the DAC 2. Then the DAC 2 (RCA out) to the LF for headphones and use the Balanced outs to my Preamp. My vinyl will pretty much be exclusively for my speakers.

EDIT: I'll also be running my PS3 via Toslink to the DAC 2 for movies using both headphones and speakers.

That's what i thought. other than regular CD's there's those SACD's , Vinyls, HDtrakcs....and not much else :/ Regular CD's are the easiest to get of course :/ that's a crazy set up right there. :) I'm just doing a mini one. computer to optical when i get my E17 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back