QQ v3.0
Jan 4, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #346 of 780
They only agreed because it was for their fearless leader and comrade Vladimir Putin. It was for the wellbeing of the state.

What a wonderful country!

Jan 5, 2012 at 8:06 PM Post #349 of 780
my QQ:
too many people posting requests on the various equipment forums instead of in the "LOOK HERE FIRST" threads

oh and also - i have to spend the weekend at the missus - so am stuck on portable .

Jan 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM Post #351 of 780
QQ: I stepped into IEM Land recently: MEP-933, S5i, TF10.  I like the TF10 the most.  I only notice the distanced midrange vocals on some songs.  But man are they a chore to wear; I have to work at it a few times during a listening session.

QQ: I bought the Supertips sampler for the Monoprice and the UE.  I think I can only wear the extra small foam, not even the gel, which feels nice in my hand.  And even with the one pair of tips, I feel like they're not the solution for me.

So far my ears have "been to prison," if you know what I mean, and while there may be a universal that will make me happy, I really don't feel like kissing toads to find it.   I'll probably jump into customs before I buy another universal.

QQ:  The GR07 looks nice.  As do the Shure triples.  The wallet is quivering in fear.  Not to mention my delicate ear canals.

Jan 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #353 of 780
Note to self: dont use comply's foam tips at the gym, they get soaked in sweat and fall out my ears.

edit: now they dont compress when I put pressure on them...

edit 2: I knew this ******* foams wont last long, but less than 1 week? thats stupid...

Jan 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #354 of 780

Quote:

omg, damn you. 
frown.gif

Jan 6, 2012 at 10:32 PM Post #355 of 780
Quote:
Note to self: dont use comply's foam tips at the gym, they get soaked in sweat and fall out my ears.

edit: now they dont compress when I put pressure on them...

edit 2: I knew this ******* foams wont last long, but less than 1 week? thats stupid...

They will be ruined pretty much instantly if you get them too wet.  I usually manage to make mine last for a month or so.

Jan 6, 2012 at 10:37 PM Post #356 of 780
I just use rubbers when penetrating my ears. (With the TF10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back