QQ v3.0
Dec 4, 2011 at 1:45 AM Post #2 of 780
I'm in because is saturday nigth and I'm sick at home instead of getting drunk hanging out with the buddies 
angry_face.gif

Dec 4, 2011 at 10:10 AM Post #8 of 780
Curious about that, too. 

I missed the Bassnectar show. I'm going to miss Trans Siberian Orchestra this year...and I'm going to miss Bocelli... 
frown.gif

My purchases in January are also going to be the most wallet breaking ever...oh, and another complaint. I might not have room for the Maggie 1.7s I want.

Quote:
Quote:

I might not be able to see Dir en Grey which is coming to my own town in Philadelphia on the 9th 
frown.gif

BTW who is your favorite singer? 

Dec 4, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #9 of 780
The end of the semester is approaching and ****'s about to get busy, but all I want to do is play Skyrim, watch Doctor Who, and listen to music.

Dec 4, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #13 of 780

Quote:
The end of the semester is approaching and ****'s about to get busy, but all I want to do is play Skyrim, watch Doctor Who, and listen to music.

Quote:
That's me in a nutshell.

+3 
frown.gif

crap is starting to get hectic for me too. All of my studying for finals is starting to run into each other and all I want to do is anything but this.

Dec 4, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #15 of 780
Quote:

BTW who is your favorite singer? 

Nagi, just some random chick I've been following ever since she was an amateur covering songs on nicovideo(Japanese Youtube). She's doing well now considering she has sung a couple of ED songs for some anime, and is starting to release stuff under her own name.

The opportunity to buy the tickets were drawn by lottery, since there were too many people interested and the venue was tiny. Some more tickets go for sale in a week, may the force be with me.

Lol @ the folks finishing up school/college, I'm done and I've got a 3 month break, woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back