post pics of your headphone set up and listening area
Apr 8, 2010 at 8:40 PM Post #5,986 of 6,467
Nice, I like the look of those.
smile.gif

Apr 8, 2010 at 11:10 PM Post #5,987 of 6,467
Just a few Pics of my gazing and zoning out zone.. I'm new to the Head fi world but I wish I would have discovered it before spending loads of cash on Home audio.. lol..
The amp is a home sort of homemade am that I converted from Harman/Kardon desktop speakers.. Love the sound from this thing, if your looking for a good cheap amp that adds dept and natural highs, than I recommend this... you can find them for under 10 bucks on ebay. I loved it so much took it apart and I made the housing out of a business card holder. The knobs are from home depot drawer knobs.. lol
L3000.gif

Home Rig:

System #264 (Aeon i, Matinee) - MartinLogan Club (MLC)

Apr 9, 2010 at 12:11 AM Post #5,988 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zman325is /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a few Pics of my gazing and zoning out zone.. I'm new to the Head fi world but I wish I would have discovered it before spending loads of cash on Home audio.. lol..
The amp is a home sort of homemade am that I converted from Harman/Kardon desktop speakers.. Love the sound from this thing, if your looking for a good cheap amp that adds dept and natural highs, than I recommend this... you can find them for under 10 bucks on ebay. I loved it so much took it apart and I made the housing out of a business card holder. The knobs are from home depot drawer knobs.. lol
L3000.gif

Home Rig:

I like the wood theme you have going.

Apr 9, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #5,989 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zman325is /img/forum/go_quote.gif
L3000.gif

Home Rig:

You know you can buy PassDIY F5 clone PCBs from Audio Sector, right?
very_evil_smiley.gif

And with a few mods they can drive planar (orthodynamics) headphones and your MLs.
beerchug.gif

They wouldn't be built by Papa, but it's still his design.

Apr 9, 2010 at 6:12 AM Post #5,994 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your lamps are making quite a statement of their own. You're thinkin' of putting 2 more are you not?
biggrin.gif

Apr 9, 2010 at 3:40 PM Post #5,996 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Afraid of the dark?
wink.gif

Apr 9, 2010 at 4:13 PM Post #5,998 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by teishu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What about the light above the table? Surely that would be enough??

That's not a light. It's the "Cone of Silence" for one person!

biggrin.gif

Apr 9, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #6,000 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by danne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Update:

AARGH!! My envy meter just went off the charts! I think I might have to just convert my man-cave basement into a replica of your apartment...

Really nice job, I love that space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back