post pics of your headphone set up and listening area
Dec 29, 2005 at 12:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6,467

EdipisReks

Banned
it's that time of the year again, post your pics! i apologize in advance for the quality of my pictures, but they were taken with a friend's camera and i didn't really feel like learning any settings on it other than "click".
smily_headphones1.gif
just a little description, the arm-chair is my critical listening chair, though i tend to do a lot of chatting and web surfing there on my laptop. the eMac (which currently needs a rheostat badly, due to fan noise) is my music server, it feeds music through an Airport Express to the Grace 901. the Senn HD600s and the Grace are not mine.

Dec 29, 2005 at 12:36 AM Post #6 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
man, that pic looks awfully familiar...
wink.gif

You mean someone else has a setup that looks like mine. It's just a little somethin' somethin' that I threw together.

Dec 29, 2005 at 12:37 AM Post #7 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
You mean someone else has a setup that looks like mine. It's just a little somethin' somethin' that I threw together.

Aaron...you didnt tell me that Wayne took off with everything when he stayed at your place. Not very nice of him eh? What shall we do about it? Head down to the Caymans and bring back what is rightfully yours?

I'll take the Orpheus system as payment for being the tough guy
wink.gif

Dec 29, 2005 at 1:25 AM Post #13 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by no1likesme
nice cat
biggrin.gif

You've obviously never met her!
Though she is friendliest when I'm sitting in that chair listening...

Dec 29, 2005 at 1:29 AM Post #14 of 6,467
Alright, let's share our habitats. I rent a house with two other dudes - both with annoying gf's so this is where I spend most of my free time.

SETUP212-05.gif

SETUP12-05.jpg

Adjacent to the pc desk is where I keep an old table to throw gear on. I'm such a nomad that unnecessary decor ceased to exist for me five or so years ago.

Dec 29, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #15 of 6,467
desk1.jpg

I share a beautiful apartment with a nice big living room and small bedrooms...we rarely use the living room
rolleyes.gif
Always at work or studying in private...

Just unpacked and set everything up. Definitely need to find some way to manage the cables...when the desktop gets into the picture things will become pretty messy..

The laptop still works
tongue.gif
But I cant wait for the desktop!! Got a beautiful LCD all ready to go with HL2, BF2 etc...

Should have included my work laptop (IBM T-42) into the pic...but I loathe the thing because it reminds me of work
tongue.gif
LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back