post pics of your headphone set up and listening area
Dec 29, 2005 at 2:52 AM Post #16 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Aaron...you didnt tell me that Wayne took off with everything when he stayed at your place. Not very nice of him eh? What shall we do about it? Head down to the Caymans and bring back what is rightfully yours?

I'll take the Orpheus system as payment for being the tough guy
wink.gif

I could use a little muscle to help me carry it back.
eek.gif

Dec 29, 2005 at 2:56 AM Post #17 of 6,467
Well, this is the 'command center'... E5 and Wheatfield in action.

CommandCenter.jpg

Dec 29, 2005 at 4:03 AM Post #22 of 6,467
I decided that I prefer solid state. in terms of user convenience, and altogether not a tube guy.

so my home rig is put on hold and I listen to my music on the go anyhow.

I dont use headphones at home much home theater was my past time before I ever used headphones

friend.jpg

screensize.jpg

nemofar2.jpg

hardboiled1.jpg

Dec 29, 2005 at 5:57 AM Post #23 of 6,467
setup1.jpg

[size=medium]Rudistor RP5 Reference...possibly the best amplifier out there for the Sennheiser HD-650. I truly regret selling this amplifier when I did...[/size]

setup2.jpg

[size=medium]Woo Audio 1 - the coffee kettle amplifier
smily_headphones1.gif
Sounded amazing for the money...obviously outclassed by the WA3
[/size]

setup3.jpg

[size=medium]My setup in Tampa Florida more than a year back...[/size]

setup4.jpg

setup5.jpg

setup6.jpg

setup8.jpg

setup9.jpg

setup10.jpg

[size=medium]This was in Austin Texas about 6 months back...[/size]

setup11.jpg

[size=medium]Another picture from Austin Texas...having the SR-404, Omega-II and HE-60 under one roof spawned this review thread: http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129194[/size]

setup12.jpg

[size=medium]A picture from a Florida meet...this is a Music Hall MMF-5 Turntable[/size]

Dec 29, 2005 at 7:05 AM Post #27 of 6,467
Here's my listening room/computer room/work room/bed room in the village!
biggrin.gif

10004344jx.jpg

What it looks like when you stand at the door
biggrin.gif

10004353wt.jpg

My latest Kandinski print that I look at when listening to my tunes
biggrin.gif

10004360rb.jpg

My speakers, Ohm MicroWalsh Talls, my music shelves (STILL not full after many months, one of the record crates' contents are on the ground as you can see in the pic of my speakers in my siggy). Sorry about the blurriness in the middle, but it was the only way I could get a nice image of both speakers.

10004375qr.jpg

The gear. Goldring turntable with Grado Platinum cartridge. Pioneer SX-450 vintage amp. Music Hall MMF phono stage. Record Doctor vinyl cleaning machine. Assorted vinyl care products.

10004386xw.jpg

Some more of the music and a snippet of one of the speakers and the Kandinski print.

10004395ls.jpg

More of the scattered music.

10004401sd.jpg

The computer area. It's a 64-bit self-built system running Gentoo Linux, which I use to do coding for the company me and my roomate/best friend are starting. It remains a secret for now exactly what we're doing on this system.
wink.gif

10004419op.jpg

A shot of the bed. On the left is an artifact from my pre-teen years, a framed Aerosmith poster. On the right is a poster my girlfriend bought me for my birthday, which includes two of my favorite alltime rock artists - Todd Rundgren and Jethro Tull.

So... there ya have it!
biggrin.gif

PS: It's smaller than it looks.

Dec 29, 2005 at 7:17 AM Post #28 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by en480c4
1135816910_listening_008.jpg

Looks very cozy and comfortable. Very nice!

Some of you guys... I bow down before you, Head-Fi gods! But damn you all and your gear for tormenting mere mortals with your photos. </envy>
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2005 at 8:15 AM Post #29 of 6,467
Living room setup with Maxxed MPX3 and Onix CD-1 (barely visible on right rack). It is mixed in with HT setup, but at just the right spot for lounging on the couch with cans on.

DSCN1731.JPG

Dec 29, 2005 at 4:00 PM Post #30 of 6,467
Ok, here's my current stuff....

The portable/ computer desk rig (highly addictive) ER-4P, Hornet, Cardas Mini cable, Gen 3 iPod.
portable1.JPG

Bottlehead SEX amp in the main rig. Modded with such nice things as Auricaps, Dale/ Vishay resistors, Cardas wiring and hardware, stepped ladder attenuator....
SEX.JPG

The phone rack. HD-650 W/ Cardas Cable & HF-1.
Phones.JPG

The speaker set up: Merlin VSM-MM speakers, Cary 303/200 CD, deHavilland Ultraverve pre-amp (so very sweet), Berning ZH-270 amp, Rogue Audio Stealth Phono stage, VPI Scout TT. Samsung DLP Rear projection TV. Shunyata Hydra 6 PLC.
speaker.JPG

The Scout TT with Dynavector 20XL
Scout.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back