Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Aug 9, 2013 at 1:40 AM Post #5,956 of 37,644
Tralucent 1plus2 with silver/gold cable (audition unit)

Colorfly C3. (I think I actually prefer 1plus2 with C3 over my Studio V)

Aug 9, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #5,957 of 37,644
Quote:
Tralucent 1plus2 with silver/gold cable (audtion unit)

Colorfly C3. (I think I actually prefer 1plus2 with C3 over my Studio V)

show off
biggrin.gif

Aug 9, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #5,960 of 37,644
Quote:
I think I'm containing myself pretty well.
biggrin.gif

I picture you more along the lines of slam dancing on your desk while screaming YEAHHHH, I'M DA MANG!!!!!!!' and "WHO YA DADDY!!!!!' Of coarse I might be wrong. My new piece of gear will be with me within the next 10 business days. If fit works out I'll be beside you dancing harder and screaming louder. Try not to get lonely while you're up there by yourself and whatever you do don't play any speed metal. You might give yourself a heart attack.

Aug 9, 2013 at 2:00 AM Post #5,963 of 37,644
I picture you more along the lines of slam dancing on your desk while screaming YEAHHHH, I'M DA MANG!!!!!!!' and "WHO YA DADDY!!!!!' Of coarse I might be wrong. My new piece of gear will be with me within the next 10 business days. If fit works out I'll be beside you dancing harder and screaming louder. Try not to get lonely while you're up there by yourself and whatever you do don't play any speed metal. You might give yourself a heart attack.

lol no, not quite, if they were mine maybe. :tongue_smile: Possibly I'm silently grinning a little. :wink: Looking forward to some impressions with your new gear!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back