Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Mar 21, 2014 at 7:42 AM Post #10,804 of 37,735
  ^^ yes! Now they are some good rigs!

Looking good mate! 
I really need to get myself another set of Grado's!

Thanks friends !
yeah..to be honest i seldom (almost never) use the hd800 rig my self, although the sound is very good, but too lazy preparing before listening. I need a certain setup to make hd800 sound good, while with Grados..just plug to any rig and good to go :)

Mar 21, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #10,810 of 37,735
I've heard Grado, just not owned them. They were rather interesting and unique for sure. 

Indeed it is! I still can't let it go even though I will have to one day... My friends wanted it and my parents don't want me to keep too many (not that they are against by hobby,just too much something is not good)

Mar 21, 2014 at 8:34 AM Post #10,811 of 37,735
Indeed it is! I still can't let it go even though I will have to one day... My friends wanted it and my parents don't want me to keep too many (not that they are against by hobby,just too much something is not good)

*Looks over at cabinet full of IEM's each with dedicated sources* *amongst piles of other audio related gear*

Yup, agreed.

Mar 21, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #10,815 of 37,735
U must try! Like it or not xP

+1

I've heard Grado, just not owned them. They were rather interesting and unique for sure. 

Yes they are..basically i prefer Alessandro signature to Grado it self...overall sound Alessandro is smoother..and the mids is a lot sweeter to my ears, been comparing a lot with other flagship models (TH900/ATH300anv/T1/HD800 - with a portable setup) and i just couldn't believe my self MSPRO is the one that stuck most in my heard. :)
  Lovely rigs!

Thanks Stalkman ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back