Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Dec 12, 2012 at 7:12 AM Post #767 of 37,652
Quote:
Very nice set up
I have The same Quention , Where did You Bought Your micto B USB to lightning ?

I bought the whole cable from VentureCraft web store. It's their modification. They have the USB to microUSB cable and probably bought microUSB to lightning adaptor from apply directly (The even give me the original microUSB to lightning box from apple). If you click at the like below, you will see their website.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/japanshop/c/0000000115/

Dec 12, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #771 of 37,652
*jealous 
triportsad.gif

Dec 12, 2012 at 3:29 PM Post #773 of 37,652
I bought the whole cable from VentureCraft web store. It's their modification. They have the USB to microUSB cable and probably bought microUSB to lightning adaptor from apply directly (The even give me the original microUSB to lightning box from apple). If you click at the like below, you will see their website.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/japanshop/c/0000000115/

Thank you for your information

Dec 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM Post #774 of 37,652
Dec 12, 2012 at 8:29 PM Post #777 of 37,652
After lurking at this and prior photo of portable rigs threads, I decided to make my own contribution.

So, here goes:
HRT iStreamer,
SONY CycleEnergy Battery
iBasso Warbler P4
iPod Touch (I need a new case, I suspect the Otterbox case bent the pins, creating a double-amp effect)
Sennheiser MX580 earbuds (not shown)
or
ATH-M50s (not shown)

Admittedly, I purchased the RCA and 90-degree USB cables for the purpose of this thread, and to see if I can transport the iStreamer.

Yeah, I would like to be able to afford a CLAS, or a GO DAP-X....

silly, eh?

Dec 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM Post #778 of 37,652
Quote:
After lurking at this and prior photo of portable rigs threads, I decided to make my own contribution.

So, here goes:
HRT iStreamer,
SONY CycleEnergy Battery
iBasso Warbler P4
iPod Touch (I need a new case, I suspect the Otterbox case bent the pins, creating a double-amp effect)
or
ATH-M50s (not shown)

Admittedly, I purchased the RCA and 90-degree USB cables for the purpose of this thread, and to see if I can transport the iStreamer.

silly, eh?

Interesting to say the least.

Dec 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #780 of 37,652
Quote:

So, here goes:
HRT iStreamer,
SONY CycleEnergy Battery
iBasso Warbler P4
or
ATH-M50s (not shown)

silly, eh?

Inventive! How does it sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back