1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. Podster
    Welcome aboard, I believe you have a certain post count required before you can post pics but I'm sure if I'm off someone here will elaborate:rolling_eyes::beerchug: LOL

@Skyediver , no family members hurt here either but with one entering college this semester and one two years out I'm having to do a major re-direct:wink: You know even if I said I can't justify it never means that I'm not also a little Jelli of you high rollers:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This mornings meager ensemble:grin: (Probably the closest I'll come to a TOTL):thinking:

My TOTL Rig.JPG

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    masterpfa, Dmitry89, Rhino73 and 3 others like this.
  2. alpha421
    "TOTL is the must subjective acronym in this hobby, as well as IMO."

I'm sure your setup sounds TOTL, as does mine - IMO.

3. gazzington
    What's in that stack? I love stacks, reminds me of having an iPod connected to an amp lol

4. boblauer
    The other I love is "it's sounds musical". Completely subjective as to what is musical to each and every one of us.

MisterMudd and Podster like this.
  5. alpha421
    RWAK100-S / Vorzamp Duo. Love the bass/treble switches on the Duo.

noplsestar likes this.
  6. alpha421
    Damn spell check thing. Replace "must" with "most".

Yes, I for one stand on the side of the fence that v-shape signatures are inherently non-musical, IMO.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    thesheik137 likes this.
  7. Deftone
    Some guy quit headfi years ago with this as his endgame

4919503590_e6bcd07866_b.jpg

8. davidcotton
    Good for him. Now and then someone at work asks me if there was anything better than the px100's in that budget area.

Rhino73, Deftone and capnjack like this.
  9. exitfire401
    Well, I'm going to go with if it's playing music, it probably sounds musical :smirk:

10. jmills8
    20190809_164039.jpg 20190809_164044.jpg

11. Gédéon Molle
    [​IMG]

Hidizs AP80 ~ FiiO BL35 ~ DM-Audio DM-IEM MK2 (2.5 > 2-pin) ~ Custom Art FIBAE Black (SpinFit CP100)

12. gazzington
    What's it like?

13. jmills8
    From my time using the amp its gives a bit more power. Issue is the extra weight.

14. subguy812
    Stellia & QA361

20190807_071422.jpg

noplsestar likes this.
  15. KimChee
    What dap is that?

SteveOliver likes this.