1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. billbishere
    Dj headphones. Not something I see a lot of on here. I only know because I used to Dj. I used to have the silver Sony's they were amazing. Mdr v700.

2. subguy812
    Morning listen

20190724_064320.jpg

Dmitry89, masterpfa, Rhino73 and 5 others like this.
  3. Podster
    Unfortunately Poddy just can't keep up with you Big Boys but fortunately he still gets plenty of miles and joy out of his peasant rigs:rolling_eyes: I will say "Tis NobleR 2 Rock" regardless of how much your rig may have cost:grin:

Tis NobleR To Rock.JPG

@eddie0817 as if one is dedicated to his hobby it should all be top shelf as is with your gear:beerchug:

@masterpfa I obviously like (love) your Avatar:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: '83, '88, '95 & '08:wink:

My last 4 VduBs.jpg

4. 40lb
    New toy means new portable rig combo. 20190725_204819.jpg

5. Wyville
    I was always curious about these Stealth Sonics IEMs, this is their U9 and I also have over the U2 and U4.
    IMAGE_10.JPG

Rhino73 and Light - Man like this.
  6. Podster
    OK, I guess I did step my game up a little today but this is the most I've paid for any two portable pieces and probably will be the most I ever spend on portable because regardless of how good the gear is it's still being used in a less than desirable environment:thinking: What's crazy is my main home rig retails for somewhere over $20K but I just refuse to even spend 10% of that amount on portable or maybe it's because I learned a big lesson amassing that rig:rolling_eyes:

My TOTL.JPG

Now make note I have zero issues living my portable fantasies through fellow Head-Fiers:grin:

masterpfa, Rhino73, KimChee and 4 others like this.
  7. jmills8
    All of your portable gear = 1,000 USD ?

Deftone likes this.
  8. Podster
    All being the key word here you have me because you know I have bought quite a bit of portable but fortunately I did not buy it all as TOTL gear or I'd really be kicking myself now. The other side of it is for on the go/portable I can enjoy decent files played back on this rig for less than $50 total!

Budgetized.JPG

9. jmills8
    You have how many daps ? How many iems ? How many amps ?

10. Podster
    I see you are calling me out and all is fair, I can say more than I'll ever need use for the rest of my years:rolling_eyes: For sure way more than I ever needed to spend and mind you I'm no reviewer and every dime came out my wallet:anguished: I'm afraid to do the math and you can do the count:wink:

Can You Hear’em Now.JPG A Little DAP’l Do Ya.JPG

11. gazzington
    What's the qp2r like?

12. jmills8
    Just pointing you spent a lot in portable gear and home gear.

13. Podster
    True again but my portable is no where near what I've spent on home gear:wink: I think I used to have a most toys wins attitude:fearful: LOL You know one piece of this BAT gear is more than everything I have wrapped up in portable:rolling_eyes: Having this disease on top of an itchy finger is a very bad combo:scream:

DSCN7715.JPG

Dmitry89, Light - Man and jmills8 like this.
  14. taffy2207
    Cowon Plenue D2 and MF200. The D2 is so good sonically (don't be fooled by it's lowly price tag) it's showing up the shortcomings of my headphones. Time to buy some new ones :-

IMG_20190725_185642.jpg

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Light - Man and Podster like this.
  15. captblaze
    new piece to audition... I do hope it lives up to its pedigree and its price

20190725_183659108_iOS.jpg

the IEMs are already in the inventory (Sennheiser IE 400 Pro w/ IE 500 Pro cable)