1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. Laurence11
    What case is that?

2. Rockwell75
    zZaFJ6K.jpg

Cayin N6ii -> Sony IER Z1R

Redcarmoose and Laurence11 like this.
  3. 40lb
    It's the Miter case.

Laurence11 likes this.
  4. raymogi
    [​IMG]

5. Laurence11
    Thank you.

That’s what I thought. Looks lovely. How have you found it? Sadly it’s that one or the Skyper one imported from China.

6. 40lb
    It's a fantastic case, the leather is nice and it fits the QP2R nice and snug. The kick stand adds bulk but not to much and the corners aren't fully covered other then that I like the case.

Laurence11 likes this.
  7. Laurence11
    Thank you. I shall order one now from Amazon. Worst case can always return it.

Thank again! :blush:

8. noplsestar
    Ah, that looks nice and clean. What for is the small/thin cable of the Sony DAP?

Cann3dh33t likes this.
  9. capnjack
    3D8013A5-02ED-43F2-9682-860FFAC7A54E.jpeg

10. Podster
    Trick case and nice control cut out however I believe you've voided your kayak/water sports mode:rolling_eyes: I use my Nanuk with BT DAP's & Waterproff BT speakers during water activities but I do love that clear Pelican and how you can see the MO screen and Mojo lights:grin:

Nanuking.jpg

Redcarmoose, blackgreen15 and Rhino73 like this.
  11. Laurence11
    DF2B3BB5-2527-437A-BEC1-6A87DD2218C2.jpeg

Loving this new combo! Picked up the QP2R and the 2.5mm balanced cable at London CamJam this past weekend, both had for a great price!
    The Campfire Audio IO’s came in the post today! A sublime pairing to my humble ears.

12. Podster
    And kind of have that Iron Man theme going on:beerchug:

I'm hard pressed to believe this is a budget rig! Then again maybe not as Sony does make one of the nicest DAP's on the market:rolling_eyes: These MH755's could very well be the best bang for the buck iem on the planet (of course one really needs to put even length cables on them):wink:

Budget Bangin’.JPG

Rhino73, Redcarmoose and Laurence11 like this.
  13. gazzington
    Does the qp2r have ability to output to an amp?

14. jmills8
    I liked its sound , reminded me of the AKsp1000.

Laurence11 likes this.
  15. gazzington
    They are much lower in price in the UK now. What sort of eq options does it have?