1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. Deftone
    2016-03-1322.18.26.jpg

For the graveyard shift

2. deltronzero
    Lovely little stack =)

SAM_1029.jpg

SAM_1032.jpg

3. Marat Sar

Ha-ha, this is exactly the problem I have right now and I'm sorry to say but it doesn't look lovely or little to me, but it sure does sound great, right? Portable hi-fi life is literally on hold until mojo release the transport module.

4. deltronzero

Yep, that's why I still got my DAP's around ha.  I'm just glad a small stack like this is able to drive my LCD-2 to its full potential and can still be easily carried around (between places, not on me).

5. thepooh

FAD Heaven IV? With what player do you pair the Mojo?

6. Mimouille
    What's in such a small box, has 30 hours of battery, and sounds incredible? Rarely seen the 846 driven so nicely (in Mode B). IMG_20160314_170600.jpg

IMG_20160314_170611.jpg

IMG_20160314_170637.jpg

audionewbi likes this.
  7. ShreyasMax

Must be an awesome sound that's coming out of that rig. Say, you could replace the phone with a first generation AK100/120 to complete the size matched triple stack. :D

8. Dexter22
    20160314034813.jpg
    IMG_0884.jpg
    Xduoo X3 -> E12 -> AKG's!

9. x RELIC x Contributor

A Head Fi Big Mac, lol! :D

10. NaiveSound
    How come we don't see many hifiman players.?

11. Tony1110
    Because they're not very photogenic?

leinadhok likes this.
  12. H20Fidelity Contributor
    Hifiman were pretty popular a few years ago, namely HM-601 etc and I'm sure they still have some dedicated fans, for example 901. But the reality is the DAP market has beyond bloomed with so many choices we no longer need to use devices with UI and build like 1985 Pacman games. Times have changed.

White Lotus likes this.
  13. PinkyPowers

So true. So true.

*strokes AK120ii*

14. Mimouille
    I sorta disagree on the trend. Players from Aune, Hisoundaudio and such are gaining ground, many people would rather pay for sound only. And I terms of sound I often found to destroy AK. Only think is that, as you said, now there are many many competitors.

15. audionewbi
    listening to ak120 today I agree strongly on this comment. S6 is a league or two above AK120. I never liked wolfson DAC to be honest.