Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Feb 11, 2016 at 3:07 PM Post #19,186 of 37,609
Hi Deftone, sorry to bug you but is this for definite, as the only reason I was about to order the Oppo HA 2 was because of the bloody CCK cable needed for the Mojo. Where did you see this info? Thanks in advance

Just google or do a search on this site for Lavri cable cck made with pure solid silver cable, you will not need the cck anymore this cable does it all and works perfectly and sound better than any USB-cck combination u could find.

Feb 11, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #19,188 of 37,609
Just google or do a search on this site for Lavri cable cck made with pure solid silver cable, you will not need the cck anymore this cable does it all and works perfectly and sound better than any USB-cck combination u could find.
Thank you che15, both willywill and yourself have been most helpful.

Feb 11, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #19,189 of 37,609
Are they working on a DAP???

They are working on an SD card accessory with a screen, and John Franks has indicated it will be an all in one solution...... No connected device needed.

Feb 11, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #19,190 of 37,609
They are working on an SD card accessory with a screen, and John Franks has indicated it will be an all in one solution...... No connected device needed.

Does the (all in 1 solution) mean that we can't buy this *attachment * and plug it in our current mojo? We must buy this entirely new product?

Feb 11, 2016 at 5:38 PM Post #19,191 of 37,609
Does the (all in 1 solution) mean that we can't buy this *attachment * and plug it in our current mojo? We must buy this entirely new product?

Add it to the Mojo, as in Mojo accessory. Not expected for about six months.

Feb 11, 2016 at 6:32 PM Post #19,193 of 37,609
Hi Deftone, sorry to bug you but is this for definite, as the only reason I was about to order the Oppo HA 2 was because of the bloody CCK cable needed for the Mojo. Where did you see this info? Thanks in advance

its in the mojo thread and theres a few pictures of a 3D printed mock up.
its not out yet or i dont know if it ever will be, if you ask a few people in the thread they should be able to help you out :)

Feb 12, 2016 at 1:46 AM Post #19,194 of 37,609
its in the mojo thread and theres a few pictures of a 3D printed mock up.
its not out yet or i dont know if it ever will be, if you ask a few people in the thread they should be able to help you out :)
Found it, thank you all, might just have to wait for this to surface then
http://blog.moon-audio.com/chord-mojo-review/

Feb 12, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #19,196 of 37,609
Beautiful. The picture, song, album, and setup.

Thanks man! 
beerchug.gif

I absolutely love that song on headphones, it's always the first track I put on when trying new gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back