1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. che15
    Just google or do a search on this site for Lavri cable cck made with pure solid silver cable, you will not need the cck anymore this cable does it all and works perfectly and sound better than any USB-cck combination u could find.

2. Yobster69
  3. Yobster69
    Thank you che15, both willywill and yourself have been most helpful.

4. x RELIC x Contributor

They are working on an SD card accessory with a screen, and John Franks has indicated it will be an all in one solution...... No connected device needed.

5. NaiveSound

Does the (all in 1 solution) mean that we can't buy this *attachment * and plug it in our current mojo? We must buy this entirely new product?

6. x RELIC x Contributor

Add it to the Mojo, as in Mojo accessory. Not expected for about six months.

7. NaiveSound

That will. Be awsome, it should be perfect synergy, any article on it or anything at all?

Can't wait to get rid of my dx80, just can't wait

8. Deftone

its in the mojo thread and theres a few pictures of a 3D printed mock up.
    its not out yet or i dont know if it ever will be, if you ask a few people in the thread they should be able to help you out :)

9. Yobster69
    Found it, thank you all, might just have to wait for this to surface then
    http://blog.moon-audio.com/chord-mojo-review/

10. JuanseAmador

Beautiful. The picture, song, album, and setup.

11. Sorensiim
    Thanks man! [​IMG]

I absolutely love that song on headphones, it's always the first track I put on when trying new gear.

12. JuanseAmador

Especially if it's a vinyl rip. But yeah, a lot of cymbals for high frequencies, warm guitars, up front falsetto vocals. Love it.

13. metinnitem1
    [​IMG]

Lenovo A806 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

ozkan likes this.
  14. yacobx
    20160212_041616_resized.jpg
    20160212_041409_resized.jpg

15. yacobx

MONK! you like without foam??