1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. PinkyPowers

Speaking of the Kaiser... how have you been enjoying yours?

2. x RELIC x Contributor

Absolutely lovely. It won't replace my Angie but is nice to have another option. Honestly, they play at the same level, are more similar than different, and I'm really loving the fit of the custom K10.

3. PinkyPowers

I'm getting my ear-molds done this Wednesday. Then I shall have to make a decision on which CIEM to get. The K10 is a real possibility. So is simply getting a custom version of my Angie, since I love her so. Also contemplating the Solar... deeply contemplating.

4. x RELIC x Contributor

Keep us updated! :)

5. SillyChili
    since you already got the Angie, have you considered to make a pair of 'half-mold' for them so you could have a custom fit inside the canal with the universal?
    6f7f9822720e0cf3ffae61440a46f21fbf09aae5.jpg
    (internet pic)

6. PinkyPowers

The whole point of getting custom is to do away with the bulk of Angie. I have a very nice seal, so I don't really need better tips.

SillyChili likes this.
  7. hemtmaker
    2016-02-1418.37.06.jpg

h1f1add1cted likes this.
  8. yacobx
    wow.

9. h1f1add1cted
    sr002.jpg

Sunday - time for enjoying sacred music from 'Heinrich Schütz' with the baby Stax.

Podster likes this.
  10. bmichels
    FullSizeRender.jpg

RWAK100 + HUGO + HE-X...

11. monkeyboylee
    Always confused by pictures of open phones on this thread, as nice as they all are, and as proud as you are, please don't wear them when out and about, well, not near me anyway :innocent:

12. HiFiChris Contributor

"Portable" can also mean semi-portable. Like in the house, garden or hotel. [​IMG]

Though, I've heard of very few people who are wearing their HE-400 and HD 800 in the underground railway, in which I don't only see no sense at all but also a high risk of hearing loss.

monkeyboylee likes this.
  13. HiFiChris Contributor
    IMG_1931.jpg

14. andione1983
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Danneq likes this.
  15. gerelmx1986

I always leave my semi-open Headphones at home (MDR-Z7 Forthcoming babies) and use a closed whenever possible as portable