1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. metinnitem1
    Foams were dirty so I put them off  [​IMG] 

2. thepooh

These earbuds must have something special to use with such a rig

3. philk34
    Yes, they are. Unbeatable value for sure.

I prefer my Ei.XX but for a fraction of the price VE Monk deliver a very good experience.
    I bought ones for my daughters and a spare for me in case I have a problem that prevent me to insert CIEM.
    My elder asked me to try them because she thought they were faulty and I was stunned by the performance of these buds, especially for the price I paid.
    Not perfect but very fun and with a wide and lively soundstage.

For the story, Pb was not the buds but a piece of paper in the jack of her phone. She recovered smile. 

4. fleasbaby

The Monks are an incredible deal. I have a pair that live in my messenger bag for work...indestructable, and beautiful sound...

5. JuanseAmador

Exactly what I was thinking.

6. DMinor
    This reminds me of the Blackberry ear buds I had when I first joined this forum. It took me a while to get used to the sound sig of the EX600 (later upgraded to EX1000 and two pairs now).

That pair of buds are still here in my office and I just grabbed it (after probably 4 yrs) for a listen and it's not bad at all. Of course it's no matching to EX1000's the treble and bass extensions. But there is one thing in common: both dynamically driven. 

7. ozkan
    P60213-002744.jpg

8. Mojo777
    image.jpg

9. Redcarmoose

Very low-key but none-the-less, "there" a c421 sits at the bottom, un-noted, or spoken of.

ozkan likes this.
  10. BenHolmes
    QLSLCD.jpg

I finally have audio bliss.

11. HiFiChris Contributor
    My very simple set-up for endurance sports. Sufficient enough for that purpose.

IMG_20160213_102102.jpg

marko93101 likes this.
  12. palermo
    IMG_20160213_195151.jpg

OTG > D14 Bushmaster > Stagediver SD2s

13. stimy
    2016-02-1213.32.00.jpg
    2016-02-1213.27.44.jpg
    Here's my latest rig Samsung galaxy S5 with an 7800mAh Extended Battery. CEntrance DACport HD.

14. PinkyPowers
    And which Nobles are they?

15. x RELIC x Contributor
    The serial says k10