Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 8, 2011 at 12:25 AM Post #1,771 of 7,509

Quote:
wow!   considering the praise the 1350 has recieved, those are worth keeping an eye on. - how much do they cost retail?

praise yes, but not from me 
ph34r.gif
 I thought they were boring, you see , I think portables should be all about fun, I dont want to strip down the details and defects when Im on the bus in a 30 minute ride. neither a fit thats gonna take me 5 minutes of playing with the headband and cups positioning...

I got them for free, just because I went to a give away thread and posted lol. but I believe they go for around $200, dangerouns price with the HD25 close or around.

---
Man that sony EX500 looks sexy

Oct 8, 2011 at 2:13 AM Post #1,773 of 7,509

Quote:

ph34r.gif
 I thought they were boring, you see , I think portables should be all about fun, I dont want to strip down the details and defects when Im on the bus in a 30 minute ride. neither a fit thats gonna take me 5 minutes of playing with the headband and cups positioning...

I got them for free, just because I went to a give away thread and posted lol. but I believe they go for around $200, dangerouns price with the HD25 close or around.

---
Man that sony EX500 looks sexy

You want sexy get the EX 600 and hear metal like you've never heard it before.

Oct 8, 2011 at 5:30 AM Post #1,774 of 7,509

Quote:

I am actually drooling... what a stunning rig ! the Fostex looks even better with the IEM's alongside, what do the symbols mean ? 

I do believe it's Love and Happiness. The latter has two meaning; Happiness or Music.

Oct 8, 2011 at 8:21 AM Post #1,775 of 7,509

Quote:
ph34r.gif

It's interesting, but I fall into the exact same category.  I just never thought of it consciously that way.  When I'm sitting at my desktop with a set of full-size cans I can't help the desire to be analytical.  With my portable, I pick my in-ear weapon of choice and set the bass-boost to "1."  I've always done this, I just never realized it.

Oct 8, 2011 at 9:21 AM Post #1,776 of 7,509
This is why I now own an XB700 for portable use. Most fun sound I've heard with a headphone, and the LCD 2 goes on at home. 

Quote:

It's interesting, but I fall into the exact same category.  I just never thought of it consciously that way.  When I'm sitting at my desktop with a set of full-size cans I can't help the desire to be analytical.  With my portable, I pick my in-ear weapon of choice and set the bass-boost to "1."  I've always done this, I just never realized it.

Oct 8, 2011 at 9:30 AM Post #1,778 of 7,509
CLAS= Cypher Labs Algorythmn Solo

Oct 8, 2011 at 9:56 AM Post #1,779 of 7,509
Waiting for a SC2 lan @ Starbucks:

Honestly the HD 800's seem nice for portable use hehe.

Oct 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #1,784 of 7,509
So after about a week with the Sansa Clip and the E5 I finally had to come up with a solution for the jungling mess.  I shaved off parts of the (sansa) Clip then cut a notch on the e5 clip they now fit together perfectly with absolutly no play.  If feels like it is one piece.  I am very happy with my new Portable rig.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back