Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 9, 2011 at 5:25 PM Post #1,804 of 7,509

Quote:
I am afraid i can't purchase that.
Do you know where i can get super colliding bands in general?

Sorry, Im not sure what you mean by super collinding bands?

Why cant you purchase these? You can get large rubber O rings in almost any plumming or (household) DIY shop.

Oct 9, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #1,806 of 7,509
The Fiio bands are cheap on line, e-bay.  They work well.  I notice that ALO and Cypher Labs have a larger sized rubber band though for when you go triple stack. They generally have two standard sized and one large.  Very handy and with the brand on them adds the final touch of detail to the rig.

Oct 9, 2011 at 8:23 PM Post #1,807 of 7,509

Quote:
The Fiio bands are cheap on line, e-bay.  They work well.  I notice that ALO and Cypher Labs have a larger sized rubber band though for when you go triple stack. They generally have two standard sized and one large.  Very handy and with the brand on them adds the final touch of detail to the rig.

Yeah, if you have a larger rig ALO and Cypher Labs bands are good you can find them on aloaudio.com if you did not know.

Oct 10, 2011 at 1:28 AM Post #1,809 of 7,509
I got the M-80's a few days ago. I lucked out and won them on the V-Moda reviewers wanted thread. So far they've been a pleasant surprise.

I really like how my custom plates turned out they look snazzy in my opinion
dt880smile.png

Oct 10, 2011 at 6:43 AM Post #1,811 of 7,509
The plain ones from here the other (custom) ones were from a company in the US but they were about £5 each if my memory serves me right. Also, the problem with having stuff etched into them is that it creates a weak point where the material is thinner and since my portable rig has grown recently they have begun to split. That's why I've just ordered the plain ones....

Oct 10, 2011 at 7:15 AM Post #1,812 of 7,509

Quote:
The plain ones from here the other (custom) ones were from a company in the US but they were about £5 each if my memory serves me right. Also, the problem with having stuff etched into them is that it creates a weak point where the material is thinner and since my portable rig has grown recently they have begun to split. That's why I've just ordered the plain ones....

Thanks, but i think those have a to large diameter for my rather small rig.

Oct 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #1,813 of 7,509

Computer Graphics Rig keeps me motivated LOL Also just my portable rig.

SO . MUCH . BASS

Oct 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #1,814 of 7,509

Quote:
I got the M-80's a few days ago. I lucked out and won them on the V-Moda reviewers wanted thread. So far they've been a pleasant surprise.

*PICS*

I really like how my custom plates turned out they look snazzy in my opinion
dt880smile.png

Is that the stock cable? It looks pretty nice to be a stock cable.

Oct 11, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #1,815 of 7,509

Quote:
Is that the stock cable? It looks pretty nice to be a stock cable.

Yep its stock, you get a total of three cables two with controls one without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back