Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 8, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #1,786 of 7,509

Quote:
My portable indoor only rig, what you don't see here is the carrier bag needed to carry around the d5000 cable .lol
popcorn.gif
<snip>

Hey!  It's one of those infamous Archos players.  Don't see too many of those around here, how do you find it sound quality and overall usability wise?

Oct 8, 2011 at 3:07 PM Post #1,787 of 7,509

Quote:
Hey!  It's one of those infamous Archos players.  Don't see too many of those around here, how do you find it sound quality and overall usability wise?

Sound quality is as good as or better than 7th generation classic ipod ,with a bit more power and it has a 5 band manual eq ,i find it excellent to use ,and watching movies on its very high quality screen is great ,and with a 500gb drive i have my entire music collection in there .Connected up to my home yamaha A2 amp it sounds fantastic .

Mine is the archos 4.8 which is basically the archos 5 internet tab without the gps and all the software bugs in the 5 have been fixed with the 4.8 ,

Internet works very well with my portable mifi router and is a better ,faster experience than my sony Ericsson's xperia mini pro

Oct 9, 2011 at 12:02 AM Post #1,789 of 7,509
I would love to see more detailed pics of how you did this.

Quote:
So after about a week with the Sansa Clip and the E5 I finally had to come up with a solution for the jungling mess.  I shaved off parts of the (sansa) Clip then cut a notch on the e5 clip they now fit together perfectly with absolutly no play.  If feels like it is one piece.  I am very happy with my new Portable rig.  

Oct 9, 2011 at 1:58 AM Post #1,791 of 7,509

This one is actually portable, the others are more transportable.

Love the leaked Google Music app! The first was really terrible.

The Beyer velours have a very interesting effect on the M50s. I like it. Who needs bass, anyway?

...And my favorite combo. I love the weird looks.

Oct 9, 2011 at 2:28 AM Post #1,792 of 7,509

Quote:

iPod Touch 4G--Flacplayer app--iQable LOD---CMoy Royal Amp--Etymotic 4 to S 75ohms cable--ATH-ESW9.

Those AT's are pretty.....hopefully someday I'll get to try a set of them out.
atsmile.gif

Oct 9, 2011 at 5:53 AM Post #1,795 of 7,509
Presently using the Shuffle and Nano (on my wrist) as my DAPs du jour:

The Nano is a good player - I marvel at how it is half the size of the Clip+ yet has twice the battery life.

Oct 9, 2011 at 7:10 AM Post #1,796 of 7,509
hehe, my current rig. It's getting a little old and worn out, but it's still fun. Clip+, iBasso t4, RE-ZERO.

Oct 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #1,798 of 7,509
My other rig...

16gb CF modded ipod mini > TTVJ slim > Vsonic GR07.

Loving the Vsonics at the moment. Comply T400 tips are a big improvement over the stock foamies.

Oct 9, 2011 at 3:29 PM Post #1,799 of 7,509

Quote:
My other rig...

16gb CF modded ipod mini > TTVJ slim > Vsonic GR07.

Loving the Vsonics at the moment. Comply T400 tips are a big improvement over the stock foamies.

A question here:

what are those bands with which you keep your rig together?

Oct 9, 2011 at 3:41 PM Post #1,800 of 7,509

Quote:
I believe its "love" - "music", but some native chinese hf can confirm
wink.gif

Quote:
the left one is ai: love
the right one is yue: music

Quote:
I do believe it's Love and Happiness. The latter has two meaning; Happiness or Music.

Thanks.

Quote:
The EX310LP look quite good. I wonder if the sound on em is any good...

I have been using the EX310LP for a while now, they are very detailed. I was worried at first that they were too detailed, the bass seemed to be a little weak, but after eight weeks of regular use they are settling in just fine, the bass is punchy and the overall sound is well balanced. The hybrid silicone foam eartips are quite effective at isolating noise and I really like how comfortable they feel in the ear. I could wear them all day and never feel like I want to take them out. Ideal if you want to replace crappy iPod stock buds with something that sounds good, that you can use everyday and not worry if you loose them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back