Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 5, 2011 at 10:47 AM Post #1,741 of 7,509
Quote:
Haters gonna hate...

Retro all the way, baby!! 
smile_phones.gif

Oct 6, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #1,746 of 7,509
WOW I never considered the HD25 because of the price (and I have a portable rig), but I've never seen a white one before...
Are those limited edition or something??

Quote:

Oct 6, 2011 at 11:47 AM Post #1,747 of 7,509
bass boost dfkt bass boost, its nice to use on different tracks instead of going into the eq settings, i think some of your amping opinions are well known :wink:

I agree theres not much difference in the amping of the hje  (flat) with any of my amps)

Joking aside the e11 is to be used with the ipod 5g (to capitalise on line out) its in the dock charging just now as i ran it flat when i fell asleep having one last listen with the ibasso t3 before it gets shipped out tomorrow.  Also the phones that will be being amped with this will be the shure 440 and pfe both do sound better with an amp (of course subjective).  Even listening to the fuze/e11/pfe combo sounds very good and very 'full' with gain on high and eq on 0 or 1  much more so than straight out the fuze or clip.  Only a few hours in but quite happy so far and more impressions to follow once iv had a few days with it.

Pics with the ipod later tonight probably.

Oct 6, 2011 at 1:54 PM Post #1,751 of 7,509
Quote:
They're custom painted by a guy in the UK (custom-cans) - He has them on eBay and I'm sure he'd ship worldwide
biggrin.gif

I see...I'll have to look into it, and see if I have enough money to get these xD

Oct 6, 2011 at 2:31 PM Post #1,752 of 7,509
No way... I love my TMA-1's. Never heard the HD25's but from what I read, they do not have the sound I prefer.

Quote:
They make the TMA-1's sound like tin cans
cool.gif

Oct 6, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #1,754 of 7,509
Now I want a ZO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back