Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 22, 2012 at 7:16 AM Post #7,441 of 7,509
^^
Solid Rig....

Oct 22, 2012 at 8:16 AM Post #7,442 of 7,509
Did not really knew where to post unboxing pictures of my "new" Peerless PMB100, so I hooked it up with the Teclast T51, so I have the portability excuse to post pics here :D

As you can probably see, I do not drive them with the headphone-out from the T51, since it is too weak. The line out is much stronger. Sounds fantastic (did not expect it).

Oct 22, 2012 at 8:25 AM Post #7,443 of 7,509
Quote:
Not sure how they sound but holy moly they are beautiful!

regular_smile .gif
 They sound just as good 
wink_face.gif

Oct 22, 2012 at 1:02 PM Post #7,444 of 7,509
Quote:
Did not really knew where to post unboxing pictures of my "new" Peerless PMB100, so I hooked it up with the Teclast T51, so I have the portability excuse to post pics here :D

As you can probably see, I do not drive them with the headphone-out from the T51, since it is too weak. The line out is much stronger. Sounds fantastic (did not expect it).

A small note...you can use the EQ to increase the volume or decrease (custom EQ) while in line-out.

Oct 22, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #7,446 of 7,509
Quote:

Thanks for the tip. With all settings on 9 it works out great!

Glad to be of help
wink.gif
Just sold my second T51 (a week ago) (new & only opened to  charge), it still amazes me, and strangely , Teclast has stopped making it and no replacement in sight
confused_face.gif
That's why my hopes are on the Fiio X3.

Oct 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM Post #7,447 of 7,509
Quote:

Glad to be of help
wink.gif
Just sold my second T51 (a week ago) (new & only opened to  charge), it still amazes me, and strangely , Teclast has stopped making it and no replacement in sight
confused_face.gif
That's why my hopes are on the Fiio X3.

The T51 is great, but recently it has some issues with its internal memory. Although there are enough people hoping for the Teclast T59, it seems that this project has stopped. From what I have read (or understood from chinese google-translation), there were some changes in management and the focus is now on tablets :frowning2:. As you said, the T51 still great.

I am also looking forward to the X3 and the ESW11LTD(oooh god yes).

Oct 23, 2012 at 8:02 AM Post #7,451 of 7,509
Quote:
lol.. and so is the HP1 and the T1.. :p dude dont troll in here.

I guess that was a little bit too harsh, but yes in this thread we prefer you posting YOUR own rig :) and headfi is such a big community so its hard to steal pics of another forum.

Now to apologize to the group, you ought to give us a pic of your personal portable rig!

Oct 23, 2012 at 8:07 AM Post #7,452 of 7,509
Quote:

I guess that was a little bit too harsh, but yes in this thread we prefer you posting YOUR own rig :) and headfi is such a big community so its hard to steal pics of another forum.

Now to apologize to the group, you ought to give us a pic of your personal portable rig!

SIR YES SIR ! btw is the D7000 counted as a portable ? I borrowed my M-80 to my friend .__.

Oct 23, 2012 at 8:30 AM Post #7,453 of 7,509
Quote:

My way of saying sorry 
redface.gif

Airplane rig : Sennheiser PXC 450

Starbucks / Library rig : Denon AH-D7000

On The Go / Train / Bus ride rig : Shure SE535 w/ Hippo Moonstone Cable

Oct 23, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #7,455 of 7,509
Quote:

My way of saying sorry 
redface.gif

Airplane rig : Sennheiser PXC 450

Starbucks / Library rig : Denon AH-D7000

On The Go / Train / Bus ride rig : Shure SE535 w/ Hippo Moonstone Cable

With rigs like them why bother taking other's photos... Nice setup, do you use a portable amp with the D7k when out and about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back