Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Sep 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM Post #6,963 of 7,509
A bit warm and boomy, but overall, they're pretty good. Way better than I expected tbh. I thought they'd be nothing more than fancy-looking, generic-sounding Chinese OEM, but there's a lot more to them. Build quality matches the looks too, they're surprisingly solid.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:32 AM Post #6,965 of 7,509
Hi! updating my rig with a Samsung Galaxy S 3 wich replace the samsung galaxy player 5.0 and the earbuds that folowed with them :) I think the earbuds are good, but will be used alot because of my AKG K550 :) Anyway here are some pics

Oct 1, 2012 at 7:41 AM Post #6,968 of 7,509
Quote:
just got them a few days ago

Gorgeous CIEM's! What brand are they? Customs cables? Looks like CLAS/MK3?  Descriptions please!!

Oct 1, 2012 at 8:00 AM Post #6,969 of 7,509
According to his profile, those are Heir Audio 4.A's with a Whiplash TWcu 26 OM IEM cable. The rig is a 3rd Gen iPod Touch 64gb, with a ALO Audio "The Cricket" connecting it to the ALO Audio "The National". 

This was all in his profile
Quote:
Gorgeous CIEM's! What brand are they? Customs cables? Looks like CLAS/MK3?  Descriptions please!!

Oct 1, 2012 at 8:15 AM Post #6,970 of 7,509
Thanks for pointing me to them.

Oct 1, 2012 at 8:49 AM Post #6,971 of 7,509
Quote:
if I'm not mistaken, thats a switch and not a knob, maybe it works as bass switch :D

Sorry for this, I mixed these words. 
mad.gif
 Anyway you got my point, cheers.

Oct 1, 2012 at 9:17 AM Post #6,972 of 7,509
Quote:

Heir Audio 4.A with a amboyna burl faceplate

Quote:
According to his profile, those are Heir Audio 4.A's with a Whiplash TWcu 26 OM IEM cable. The rig is a 3rd Gen iPod Touch 64gb, with a ALO Audio "The Cricket" connecting it to the ALO Audio "The National". 

This was all in his profile

Haha! Thanks for reading my profile. 
atsmile.gif

Oct 1, 2012 at 9:32 AM Post #6,973 of 7,509
You keep your profile updated for a reason man, it's meant to be read. I only usually ask about the items in a rig if it's extremely hard to tell what it is and their is no information in the users profile that can be used to figure it out. In your case, those were the only items you had in your list of gear. I know if my gear wasn't so easily identifiable that my profile may not entirely help you figure it out as I have many items that you need to read through in my profile.
Quote:
Heir Audio 4.A with a amboyna burl faceplate

Haha! Thanks for reading my profile. 
atsmile.gif

Oct 1, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #6,974 of 7,509
Hearing a lot of good things about Heir Audio (No pun intended!) Those new CIEM'S look beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back