Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Jan 14, 2011 at 5:57 PM Post #2,015 of 3,208

Quote:
I think these are not advertised enough. ED8 has always been presented as a premium audiophile and portable headphone while T5ps are nowehere to be seen really. I think they deserve more attention.

Have you heard the T5P, or has anybody compared the two? There is a brand-new contender as well, making it a three-way contest: The HiFiMAM HE-6P.

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:16 PM Post #2,016 of 3,208

[size=medium]

I could've sworn I thought the point of those Hi-Fi Man daps, were that they removed the need of an external amp.

[/size]

At least with the HM602 I have there is way too much hiss/noise with the JH13 between tracks and during quiet passages to be useable and also anything above 2 on the volume is way too loud even in low gain mode. Used as a line source to the Protector however is a completely different story and plying 24/96 flac tracks this way is fantastic.

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:48 PM Post #2,019 of 3,208

Quote:
All 3 of my portable rigs.

How many shots has your disposable camera got left?
wink.gif

On the other hand, absolutely beautiful rigs mate, I see you like Viablue plugs
biggrin.gif

Jan 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #2,023 of 3,208
Jan 15, 2011 at 12:18 AM Post #2,025 of 3,208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szadzik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks. Yes it sounds great. Now I have to test T5ps with the Headsixx/ XXS I got for free from Jan and see if it is good enough compared to Stepdance as the Stepdance is a bit bulky for portable use whie Headsixx/ XXS is mu smaller.

Quote:
Oh, do tell....

Jan has a promotion going on in which you get a Headsixx for free when you buy any of the Beyer headphones he has for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back