Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Jul 22, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #106 of 3,208
2rooi123 , a chinese from a chinese forum claim that your model of kenwood support line-out (the screen will say that the volume is static or something like that), do you think it is a real line out?

Jul 22, 2010 at 2:39 AM Post #108 of 3,208
All I have for the moment, I'm selling my TF10P in the FS forum right now (local OC/LA area), so I'm just using Sennheiser HD280s into a Sansa C200v2 with Rockbox and a 16gb microsdhc card. The player is very small, convenient, and light. I wish the battery life was a little better though.
Sorry for the blurryness and noise of the images, they were taking with my cheap cellphone in black and white mode, with a random lens element held in front for macro capability.

Jul 22, 2010 at 2:37 PM Post #112 of 3,208
is a silicone case really needed on the clip+? :p I find that it;s built pretty well and the clip might be a bit difficult for a case to use it well :p

Jul 22, 2010 at 2:58 PM Post #113 of 3,208

Quote:
is a silicone case really needed on the clip+? :p I find that it;s built pretty well and the clip might be a bit difficult for a case to use it well :p

It was on it when I got it. I would never have bought one for it otherwise.....the Clip+/clip are tough little suckers.

That said, the one without a case has no card, and will be my podcast machine(quicker refreshes without the 16GB card, after all). The one with the case, I'm going to cram with music, and put some tape over the hole for the card. My old one, I had a couple instances where the card got bumped while in my backpack, and while it didn't fly out, it did trigger a 5 minute refresh of the database when I turned it on.....so maybe if the card is insulated by the case, that won't happen.

Jul 22, 2010 at 4:22 PM Post #118 of 3,208
Correct me if i'm wrong, but to my knowledge it houses extra Capacitors needed for a DIY-mod to function, due to them being bypassed inside of the iPod. Some people house the Capacitor's inside the iPod (although it can be a squeeze), or inside a LOD.
Tom.

Jul 22, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #119 of 3,208

Quote:
It was on it when I got it. I would never have bought one for it otherwise.....the Clip+/clip are tough little suckers.

That said, the one without a case has no card, and will be my podcast machine(quicker refreshes without the 16GB card, after all). The one with the case, I'm going to cram with music, and put some tape over the hole for the card. My old one, I had a couple instances where the card got bumped while in my backpack, and while it didn't fly out, it did trigger a 5 minute refresh of the database when I turned it on.....so maybe if the card is insulated by the case, that won't happen.

I guess that's a reason. If my clip+ is in my bag I have the snap case that was included with  my Coppers that I put the clip+ in. It protects it from anything scratching it. There's a bunch of usb cables and pens and stuff like that in that pocket area of my bag but nothing to damage it really. I don't use a microsdhc card however but they definitely are well built enough for me to not worry.

Jul 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM Post #120 of 3,208
just got my d10 today; finally a portable rig to be proud of...

ipod 160gb classic-ibasso lod-ibasso d10 cobra-sennheiser ie8
don't think i'll be upgrading/changing for a while now. waiting for my denon d2k's to arrive as well so pretty sorted for portable audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back