Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Nov 11, 2010 at 1:34 AM Post #1,292 of 3,208
That is an amazing clip triple fi rig man, you should be proud.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2010 at 4:01 AM Post #1,296 of 3,208
No I cannot thats why I did not return the thing to amazon.com
smily_headphones1.gif
Its perfectly adequate during long bike rides but not when I have the option of wearing wires. The low end is a bit off compared to wired but thats expected the things battery lasts for weeks and is super tiny. 

Quote:
do you still hear the hum on quiet passages or low volumes? does kleer ruin any details in SQ compared to wired connection?

Nov 11, 2010 at 9:55 AM Post #1,297 of 3,208

How is the low end a bit off?

Basically i'm asking SQ Wise...besides for yourself.....is it worth purchasing for good SQ? would you recommend purchasing it?

Quote:
smily_headphones1.gif
Its perfectly adequate during long bike rides but not when I have the option of wearing wires. The low end is a bit off compared to wired but thats expected the things battery lasts for weeks and is super tiny. 

Nov 11, 2010 at 10:03 AM Post #1,298 of 3,208
You know, unless I really really need to be focused and off-road, I switched from earphones whilst bicycling for safety and because after really sweating hard, I don't feel comfortable wearing earphones. I've switched to a Bluetooth or Kleer Cy-Fi wireless sports speaker for iPod or for BT devices like phones. For what it does, it's great.

Quote:
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2010 at 10:33 AM Post #1,299 of 3,208
nice campy shigzeo :]

Quote:
You know, unless I really really need to be focused and off-road, I switched from earphones whilst bicycling for safety and because after really sweating hard, I don't feel comfortable wearing earphones. I've switched to a Bluetooth or Kleer Cy-Fi wireless sports speaker for iPod or for BT devices like phones. For what it does, it's great.

Nov 11, 2010 at 10:42 AM Post #1,300 of 3,208
^^ Thanks. I tend to prefer Campy because most of the ride, I'm in the hoods. That, and until the latest Shimano came out, Shimano were just so ugly. I do prefer the look of this 2008 rather than the new Campy though as it has a bit of the classic to it. I'm sure that other options (SRAM) are good, but I've ridden and enjoyed bicycles with Campognolo for long enough not to look away. I also pretty much ride only steel and stay with Germany tyres (unless it's Vittoria). I'm a creature of habit, what can I say?

Nov 11, 2010 at 2:42 PM Post #1,301 of 3,208
@IDK for me it just doesn't extend low enough. I know what the pannys are capable of with the Lisa and even the pico dac/amp. I would recommend it for walks outdoors working out and such. But it will never replace my regular portable rig
smily_headphones1.gif
another thing is if your sweating it might be uncomfy since the wireless receiver sticks to ur neck and you cant turn ur head without getting bothered... the solution was I velcroed it to my bike helmet and then its not bothersome at all

@shigzeo awesome rig man
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2010 at 5:21 PM Post #1,302 of 3,208

k1ite said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ah happy happy news! My girlfriend decided to help me obtain my X1051 Walkman again so i'm once again reunited again. Ah....feels good to have my other girlfriend again...(what.....?)
jecklinsmile.gif

3793532347_272aab1e71.jpg

I have tried Cmoy and my Nuforce and it still doesn't seem to push out the bass i'm looking for...might look into getting a Ibasso P3+ soon.

It helps me out of the problem, It's very detailed, Now I understand more about it, Many thanks to your description!

Nov 12, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #1,303 of 3,208

Users who are viewing this thread

Back