Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Jan 7, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #3,963 of 5,950
Perhaps stretching "portable"...my current gear: Cowon iAudio 7 (16 GB) > Grado SR80i

current_PSgear.jpg

Other gear: iRiver iHP-120 (Rockboxed, of course), Sony RH1, and Sennheiser HD201 headphones (not pictured)

other_PSgear.jpg

Jan 8, 2010 at 9:54 AM Post #3,966 of 5,950

Its been a while for me at the forum, so many posts so, many threads so many arguments
atsmile.gif

It has been an enjoyable time finding my portable rig,when I used to see other pics it used to make me wonder
ph34r.gif
when I will be able to post mine.

The time has come when I have finally completed it,probably not as i'am still waiting on purchasing wrist silicon band to fasten the rig together.

I would like to thank Bogac-Complicat for making me such a beautiful LOD, I received it today and thought its time for me to post.

Now, I won't bore you guys anymore, time for some pics.

Top view
DSC02432.jpg

Back View
DSC02436.jpg

One more
DSC02431.jpg

Another pic
DSC02430.jpg

And Another one
DSC02434.jpg

Closer View
smily_headphones1.gif

DSC02429.jpg

And lastly
DSC02433.jpg

Jan 8, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #3,972 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Do /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice rig! I plan on getting a pair of Sennheiser Hd25 soon as well to pair with my iBasso D10 and 32gb iPhone 3gs. What cable are you using for the HD25's?
From what I've read the HD650 cable is a big improvement over the stock cable.

Thanks.
Do!

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif
I'am using the stock cable, after much reading and discussing with people actually owning the replacement cable,I was confident that there was a change in the sound but the question was whether I would like that sound.

I also read comments by the Sennheiser-member of the trade his views were that the steel cable was used because these were meant for monitoring hence they sound very clear and open, some people has problems with the shrills of the highs which are reduced with the HD 650 cable, I don't have problem with the highs,my recommendation would be to get the headphones first, spend a nice 100 hrs and then decide.

Jan 9, 2010 at 7:57 AM Post #3,974 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunalraiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif
I'am using the stock cable, after much reading and discussing with people actually owning the replacement cable,I was confident that there was a change in the sound but the question was whether I would like that sound.

I also read comments by the Sennheiser-member of the trade his views were that the steel cable was used because these were meant for monitoring hence they sound very clear and open, some people has problems with the shrills of the highs which are reduced with the HD 650 cable, I don't have problem with the highs,my recommendation would be to get the headphones first, spend a nice 100 hrs and then decide.

Thanks for the tip.

Do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back