ShuffleJH13.jpg

lol @ shuffle + $1200 headphones on top of $500 full sized

It's 2009.

Nov 2, 2009 at 12:18 AM Post #3,542 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferrariman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol @ shuffle + $1200 headphones on top of $500 full sized

It's 2009.

I fail to see why you feel the need to taunt him about that. In fact, I doubt you even ever listened to that version of the Shuffle.

Nov 2, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #3,543 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I fail to see why you feel the need to taunt him about that. In fact, I doubt you even ever listened to that version of the Shuffle.

You know my pop has one of those shuffles. Don't really know whats so special, but I was listening to it with the ibuds so maybe thats why. Anyway I thought that pic was epic.

Nov 2, 2009 at 2:46 AM Post #3,544 of 5,950
I can't take a picture with my iPhone in it since I used it to take that shot and my actual camera is at home.

But the 1st-gen Shuffle cost me $12 and was worth every penny. It's the bassiest player I've ever owned by miles, making the once-venerable Meizu M6 a distant second in bass response. I use it with the 13s at the gym; when I used it with the HF2s at home, the bass drove me absolutely bonkers. Going back to the 3GS makes either headphone sound bass-deficient, though the 3GS is more open-sounding and has a wider presentation.

Yes, my now-primary player constitutes less than 1% of the cost of my JH13 setup.

Nov 3, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #3,551 of 5,950
Ipod.jpg

ipod video 30gb 5th gen + um1's,want to upgrade to either a zune hd,cowon s9, or possibly a zii egg soon.

Nov 3, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #3,552 of 5,950
i am still in school so i think i'll be using this for a while, its great to use these whenever im on an airplane though and very durable as I pretty much bring them whereever I go. I am looking for new tips though, not sure what to get other than biflanges or complys.

i also have a black pair of ath-on3 but i really only bought them because they were smalll and light, havent put them to much use.

Nov 3, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #3,553 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Empire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought magnets were bad for computer screens and hard drives..

CRT screens yes. And to wipe a hard drive you'd need a insanely strong magnet, typically an electromagnet since most naturally occurring don't have the strength.

Totally ok to slap a fridge magnet on a computer case

Nov 3, 2009 at 7:46 PM Post #3,555 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by compicat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Portable Setup: Cowon S9 and Remolded Westone 3

How did you get your W3's remolded? I'm highly interested in doing this for my W3's. What was the price and improvement like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back