Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Oct 16, 2008 at 5:41 AM Post #31 of 5,950
Remember these? I probably have some of the most outdated equipment in this thread, and I'm still ampless!
tongue.gif
After 3 years on HF.

Transportable: iRiver H140 > Goldring DR150
iriver.jpg

Portable: iPod Nano 3G > KSC75
ipod.jpg

Oct 16, 2008 at 7:20 AM Post #32 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No doubt. Now post, or re-post the picture of your rig if you have to! The point of starting a new one of these threads is to encourage people to actually post a picture instead of pages of discussion between pics. Now let's see those rigs!

No problem
biggrin.gif

Oct 16, 2008 at 11:54 AM Post #35 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio-Fi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You paid way more for a chrome version of Triple.Fi and you are playing it on a iPod Touch/iPhone
confused_face(1).gif

Yes, I am. What did you want you want me to do, go buy another iPod and Predator for them? Besides, unamped, the iPhone 3g is the best sounding DAP I've ever heard. Your confusion confuses me.

Oct 16, 2008 at 12:51 PM Post #36 of 5,950
Trance, you MUST try some other tips! Aside from that, it's one of the best portable setups I've heard... Just wish I could have kept those damn UE in my head... pathetic tiny holes in side of head...
frown.gif

Oct 16, 2008 at 1:54 PM Post #38 of 5,950
Quote:

Yes, I am. What did you want you want me to do, go buy another iPod and Predator for them? Besides, unamped, the iPhone 3g is the best sounding DAP I've ever heard. Your confusion confuses me.

Buying a Corvette engine for a Honda Civic.

Oct 16, 2008 at 3:49 PM Post #39 of 5,950
1 config of my Rockbox, CF MOD, DIYMOD rig
wink.gif

DIYMODLOD4gallery.jpg

and i'm going to be predictable here and repost the pic I posted on the last page of the last thread.

iphone 3G with DIY LOD and pico... oh and its pretty evident what the buds are.
atsmile.gif

iphonelowprofilerigsmall.jpg

Oct 16, 2008 at 4:25 PM Post #41 of 5,950
Quote:

Incorrect. A good IEM for a good DAP on the go. If I wanna get serious with my listening I'll use my main rig. That ones pure Bentley
wink.gif

you tell em' man; don't let'm put the iphone down; I totally agree with you; I havent heard the gen 2 touch but the iphone 3G is the best sounding Apple DAP ever made for running ampless. sometime I still use my shures with it unamped if i'm in a rush or need extra pocket space. The iphone 3G is a totally different animal from the fairly average sounding 2G iphone; it has a very quite HP out even for sesitive IEM's like mine.; sure the EQ is crap but I dont like using EQ anyway, i'm not a big fan of coloured sound or MEGEBASS. I also use it with my pico and it sounds great; Not as good as my DIYMOD but still very acceptable.

anyway here's one more picture because I realized I haven't got any pics of my crystal cables DIY LOD
biggrin.gif
wow this wire is the Beez kneez.n the best sounding and most flexible LOD I have by FAR!!!

CCpiccolinosmall.jpg

Oct 16, 2008 at 9:45 PM Post #43 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by mik000000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice rig. what is the ipod case?

thanks
wink.gif
it's a BSE total protection case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back