Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Jan 18, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #1,291 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by renrob5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This head-fi stuff is kinda like crack....
DSCF0015.jpg

Welcome to Head-Fi, Sorry about your wallet
biggrin.gif

Jan 18, 2009 at 10:18 PM Post #1,292 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by renrob5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This head-fi stuff is kinda like crack....
DSCF0015.jpg

I love that Tough Skin case from Speck. Got a brand new iPod Classic and got a brand-new Tough Skin case cheap!!! The whole simple package looks and SOUNDS great with my Westone 3's!!!

Jan 19, 2009 at 2:30 AM Post #1,295 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Low Fidelity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've used that same speck case since the ipod video came out!

absolutely love it.

Same here. I have no fear whenever I accidentally drop it. The belt thing at the back did a number on the chrome, though. And that broke off because of some passerby bumped into me. I'd love to get another case but this thing has been serving me real well.

Jan 19, 2009 at 3:50 AM Post #1,296 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by basman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
here's my update of my portastereo:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f9...n/IMG_6431.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f9...n/IMG_6425.jpg

Wow excellent choice of simple rig! ER-4P + Sony NW-HD5 is a superb combo. I had mine last year until my NW-HD5 broke of old age..duh.

Thinking of getting another NW-HD5 soon for a simple rig......my current Bomber Rig....well should I say too bombastic to carry all the time and sometimes I need a rig that will not drag my pants down on the move
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2009 at 3:50 AM Post #1,297 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by uncle b /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love that Tough Skin case from Speck. Got a brand new iPod Classic and got a brand-new Tough Skin case cheap!!! The whole simple package looks and SOUNDS great with my Westone 3's!!!

I love that case, think i'll google it "speck" never heard of them but looks cool.
regular_smile .gif

Jan 19, 2009 at 5:16 AM Post #1,298 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow excellent choice of simple rig! ER-4P + Sony NW-HD5 is a superb combo. I had mine last year until my NW-HD5 broke of old age..duh.

Thinking of getting another NW-HD5 soon for a simple rig......my current Bomber Rig....well should I say too bombastic to carry all the time and sometimes I need a rig that will not drag my pants down on the move
biggrin.gif

Thanks bro, thats the simplest and minimalist setup i have bro not necessarily need an amp coz the sony EQ compensate the bass for rock/pop music but for jazz/classical superb.

Jan 19, 2009 at 5:01 PM Post #1,303 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoke /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's winter and therefore I thougt it was time to purchase some audio-earwarmers! The Sennheiser HD 25-1 II with new velour earpads are now my new compagnons on the road
dt880smile.png
. I also added the new Fiio E5, apparently I'm not the only one on this forum who's rocking with this amp
beerchug.gif

DSC03405.jpg

Probably the coolest looking HD25-1's ever! Where'd you get the pads?

Jan 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM Post #1,305 of 5,950
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

YES! A MD user. That's the RH-1 right? Fantastic machine, absolutey fantastic.

use one myself...sound quality so much better than my ipod...also reminds me of making tape mixes...mostly record on highest quality...1hr 34min on a 1gig disc...oh sounds so good...will post photos of rig soon...glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back