Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Feb 24, 2010 at 12:56 AM Post #4,411 of 5,950
Very nice cable. I ordered the new Clear/Black Lune cable that they are making. I don't think they have pictures up but I was talking to the guy about changing my order of black to clear and he asked if I wanted the mix of them.

I think he shipped them out yesterday so I'm definitely excited and can't stand the wait.

Feb 24, 2010 at 1:00 AM Post #4,412 of 5,950
Edit: Double post :/ Meh I'll come back to it when I have pictures
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 24, 2010 at 1:52 AM Post #4,413 of 5,950
We need to make a thread to make our portable rigs look more inconspicuous.
I'm getting a cap dock soon. It doesn't help that my friends already openly make fun of my rig and freak out my surroundings. xD

Feb 24, 2010 at 2:08 AM Post #4,414 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by lwells /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really loving the null audio cable!

-Luke

How dramatic is the difference with the Null cables?

Feb 24, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #4,415 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young Spade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very nice cable. I ordered the new Clear/Black Lune cable that they are making. I don't think they have pictures up but I was talking to the guy about changing my order of black to clear and he asked if I wanted the mix of them.

I think he shipped them out yesterday so I'm definitely excited and can't stand the wait.

It took them three months to get me my cable!!!!

Feb 24, 2010 at 2:13 AM Post #4,416 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by cn11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How dramatic is the difference with the Null cables?

I was going to make a thread about it. I was actually surprised! I bought the Null cable because it has a much sturdier termination that I know won't fail when I breathe on it. ( unlike all of the other UE cables I've owned
frown.gif
)

The sq really does feel a tad extended at both ends of the spectrum! There's a bit of 'texture' where some stuff used to be more on the muddy side.

My cable is the 'enyo'.

Feb 24, 2010 at 2:51 AM Post #4,417 of 5,950
Nice... I'm excited to get mine. And yea I don't think they're a big company and communication isn't as fast as I would like it to be but the guy (forgot his name:/) is a good guy and very easy to work with.
IMO it doesn't make the wait that bad. I do wish they shipped stuff out quicker though. But yea I'm glad that there is some obvious audio benefits
smily_headphones1.gif

After I plug those in I'll be using that with a new RSA Tomahawk (which I haven't used yet), LoD, and s:flo 2. it's a whole new rig. Just waiting for the player and cable now
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 24, 2010 at 2:55 AM Post #4,418 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young Spade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After I plug those in I'll be using that with a new RSA Tomahawk (which I haven't used yet), LoD, and s:flo 2. it's a whole new rig. Just waiting for the player and cable now
smily_headphones1.gif

Sounds like a solid rig !
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 24, 2010 at 3:01 AM Post #4,419 of 5,950
Quote:

Sounds like a solid rig !
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks man, and yea it took quite a long time to make it. I wouldn't have been able to if I didn't sell everything I had before (iPod Touch, Nano, PFE 112, iBasso T4, and Super.Fi 5s).

Took a lot of time and patience but I think I finally got to where I wanted
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 24, 2010 at 3:33 AM Post #4,420 of 5,950
Quote:

I was going to make a thread about it. I was actually surprised! I bought the Null cable because it has a much sturdier termination that I know won't fail when I breathe on it. ( unlike all of the other UE cables I've owned
frown.gif
)

The sq really does feel a tad extended at both ends of the spectrum! There's a bit of 'texture' where some stuff used to be more on the muddy side.

My cable is the 'enyo'.

Hey, thanks for the comparison. I really look forward now to Null releasing their IE8 cable. I will most definitely be first in line once they're released. Go ahead and create a new thread, it would generate some interesting reading.

Good listening.

Feb 24, 2010 at 4:00 AM Post #4,421 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by cn11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, thanks for the comparison. I really look forward now to Null releasing their IE8 cable. I will most definitely be first in line once they're released. Go ahead and create a new thread, it would generate some interesting reading.

Good listening.

I should have some time later this week to do some A/B testing. I hope I don't get slammed too hard.

Feb 24, 2010 at 5:22 PM Post #4,422 of 5,950
Quote:

frown.gif
)

My cable is the 'enyo'.

All of my UE cables have been far superior than the flimsy one that comes standard with the JH Audio cable. I had no build issues with the UE cables. DId you get something different than what i got?

Feb 24, 2010 at 6:14 PM Post #4,425 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjsoviet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ What cable did you use? And how is it that terrible compared to the stock one?

cables are canare 605.pads are for the hd25. it makes everything sound harsh. it's like everything has a metallic undertone. bass is wobbly. nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back