Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jun 25, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #7,141 of 10,933
I just can't stand PC noise.  IMO, it makes sense to have quiet computing if you have nice audio gear, especially with open headphones.  People stress about the quality and cleanliness of their sources when they have a loud PC right next to them.  That makes no sense.  Having a loud computer increases the noise floor of all your audio. 

I notice no background noise or anything wrong with my sources. Sounds perfectly fine. I route my gear into an E9 connected to an Xonar DG.

Jun 25, 2012 at 12:44 PM Post #7,142 of 10,933
Quote:
I notice no background noise or anything wrong with my sources. Sounds perfectly fine. I route my gear into an E9 connected to an Xonar DG.

He's talking about fan noise I believe. I have a Xonar DG as well and the headphone output is pretty damn clean. I do notice a bit of noise with my onboard output though.

Jul 1, 2012 at 11:44 PM Post #7,143 of 10,933
Show me the sexiest computer rig I've ever seen please. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 4, 2012 at 1:32 PM Post #7,153 of 10,933
Quote:
Thx, well I was comparing with what other ppl had posted. Lots of nice setups users have here.

I know what you mean. I used to think my setup was pretty good. Big clean desk with light wood finish, bookshelf speakers with matching finish, roll-out keyboard tray, 32" Samsung...then I started browsing this thread....
blink.gif

Jul 4, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #7,154 of 10,933
Quote:
What! 

Do you think it'll load Solitaire? 
biggrin.gif

This was built by a good friend of mine Bill Owen who owns www.mnpctech.com. It was all machined himself and it was built for AMD for their Phenom platform iirc as a showpiece.
This is just scraping the surface of his skills and other projects he's built :)

Jul 4, 2012 at 3:27 PM Post #7,155 of 10,933
Quote:
This was built by a good friend of mine Bill Owen who owns www.mnpctech.com. It was all machined himself and it was built for AMD for their Phenom platform iirc as a showpiece.
This is just scraping the surface of his skills and other projects he's built :)

+1 That one takes the cake. Truly a work of art. Is that Optimus Prime Jr?
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back