Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Feb 12, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #6,226 of 10,933
Here's mine at the moment.
I'm not much of a photographer, but maybe it does the job for now 
rolleyes.gif

Feb 12, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #6,228 of 10,933
Yeah, but they work quite well, only problem is when I have to look something up in one of them, but that hasn't happened very often, luckily :wink: ... 
Honestly, I'd like to have them a bit further away from me (~1,5 m) on stands, that's why I haven't made table stands so far. And a bit more space from the wall/window behind would be better, but for these changes I should have another room, supposedly :D

Feb 13, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #6,230 of 10,933

Quote:
How are you liking the Saffire? I have the same model that I use as a DAC for a Meier Audio HA-2 MKII and for live theatre into a console. I think it is a great unit.

I love it, I was hunting high and low for a portable interface that was very flexible in its applications and every time I kept coming back to the Saffire Pro 24, mainly because of the ADAT in connection meaning that I could have 14 inputs going at once. I use it for home studio work, some live recording work (mainly acoustic ie, classical, jazz etc), Hi-Fi source and hopefully soon for dubbing my mothers, uncles and grandmothers record collection :S

Feb 13, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #6,231 of 10,933
   This is my current computer setup. It gets the job done for now.

Feb 14, 2012 at 4:43 PM Post #6,235 of 10,933

Quote:
Why are the speakers pointing away from you? They'd sound better if they weren't.

I found I like the wider soundstage with this arrangement.

Feb 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #6,236 of 10,933

Quote:
So I have changed the setup a bit,got rid of the three 24" setup and went to a 20" 30" 20" setup. I am pretty happy with it, let, me know what you think. 

Very nice setup bro!

I in fact have the same chair - its quite comfortable, however not good for your back methinks, as I end up slouching lol

Feb 14, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #6,237 of 10,933
It's a fully adjustable Serta...It's one of the best chairs you can buy for your back at a normal retail store.

Adjustable lumbar and back angle should completely keep you from slouching. You just need to adjust it correctly, me thinks. They're one that I recommend constantly to people with bad backs.

EDIT: Nice chair, and chairmat. Those Cheery bamboo mats are great.

Quote:

Very nice setup bro!

I in fact have the same chair - its quite comfortable, however not good for your back methinks, as I end up slouching lol

Feb 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM Post #6,238 of 10,933

Quote:
It's a fully adjustable Serta...It's one of the best chairs you can buy for your back at a normal retail store.

Adjustable lumbar and back angle should completely keep you from slouching. You just need to adjust it correctly, me thinks. They're one that I recommend constantly to people with bad backs.

EDIT: Nice chair, and chairmat. Those Cheery bamboo mats are great.

I don't think mine does that mate - might be different...sure looks the same!

Here was my mini room at uni (rented house) - yes that was a 42" LG  LED TV in there lol :p

Feb 14, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #6,239 of 10,933
Yeah yours is different. :D

His has 3 levers and a knob on the bottom that adjust seat angle, back angle, height, and lumbar support. Those Sertas are fantastic.

I have a 42" LG. Great TVs.

EDIT: His also has adjustable arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think mine does that mate - might be different...sure looks the same!

Here was my mini room at uni (rented house) - yes that was a 42" LG  LED TV in there lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back