PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
Jan 22, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #543 of 9,120
Jan 22, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #549 of 9,120
Feeling really tempted to get into computer modding and SFF builds. Thinking about acrylic and mATX and mITX already.
I've always wanted to do a Real nice MITX build, but don't have the money... It would be cool to so a 3970x, 64 gig ram, GTX 690 in one though, with a TB of SSD and 4 TB HDD! :D

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #550 of 9,120
Someone buy this for me http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/geforce_gk110_based_consumer_graphics_called_geforce_titan.html

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #551 of 9,120
Quote:
Someone buy this for me http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/geforce_gk110_based_consumer_graphics_called_geforce_titan.html

size]

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #552 of 9,120
No one should be allowed to reference that crud excuse for a nerd show. IT Crowd is better anyways:

Jan 23, 2013 at 4:51 AM Post #554 of 9,120
Quote:
No one should be allowed to reference that crud excuse for a nerd show. IT Crowd is better anyways:

I wouldn't call it crude so much as it is comedy for the lowest common denominator; also people feel smart watching it as they have no idea what any ones talking about but can go "lol omg dat nurdy sheldon is wearing a pokeyman shirt!!!! XDDDD I'm SO N3Rdi FOR KNUWING PKM!!!!!". Big Bang Theory is to comedy as A Serbian Film is to Comedy.

Now back to REAL nerdy things.
not PC related but anyone see the roomers of next gen consoles? Xbox to have 6-8 gigs of ram, ps4 to have 3-4 but faster speeds. PS4 to have a slower? but better processor? maybe out class the cell? Ethernet display option, possibility of phaseing out analog connections. Once again all just Roomers; only the ram and processor roomers have any heft behind them.

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:37 AM Post #555 of 9,120
Quote:
Now back to REAL nerdy things.
not PC related but anyone see the roomers of next gen consoles? Xbox to have 6-8 gigs of ram, ps4 to have 3-4 but faster speeds. PS4 to have a slower? but better processor? maybe out class the cell? Ethernet display option, possibility of phaseing out analog connections. Once again all just Roomers; only the ram and processor roomers have any heft behind them.

Xbox is supposed to be multimedia focused with more ram to it can multitask better. PS4 is supposed to be a stripped to the bone gaming console. Both are rumored to be based on AMD APUs with HD7xxx variants.

Now this sneaky HD7870XT release...beats stock the 7950.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back