PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
Jan 23, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #571 of 9,120
Gameplay and presentation. I'm actually not a huge puzzle person, wanting to play mostly due the relationship with the Persona RPG series. It beat my expectations. And the story isn't pervy, but more a morality/choice tale.

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #572 of 9,120
Quote:

New Gaming headphones for review:

Oblanc NC3-2

Dual drivers (30mm and 40mm) with built in amp and EQ options

Won't be able to test it with gaming until next week though.

They don't sound like $150 headphones in the sense of audiophile headphone vs this. But their sound is pleasant and fun. Especially for a consumer mind set. Bass and mid centric with no such thing as highs basically.

Look a bit like the Denon Urban ravers.

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #573 of 9,120
They do actually 
tongue.gif

Not sure what game to test it with.

I guess Black Light Retribution first?

My BLR, WoT username is Kingbowness, add me if you wish 
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 23, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #575 of 9,120
[rule]New Gaming headphones for review:

Oblanc NC3-2

Dual drivers (30mm and 40mm) with built in amp and EQ options

Won't be able to test it with gaming until next week though.

They don't sound like $150 headphones in the sense of audiophile headphone vs this. But their sound is pleasant and fun. Especially for a consumer mind set. Bass and mid centric with no such thing as highs basically.
They seem EXACTLY like beats...

Jan 23, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #577 of 9,120
Not really. They don't.

They have a circular headband and a gloss look. What else? And how many other headphones have these features of a circular headband and gloss?
I mean the general shape, and the built in amp and such...

Jan 23, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #579 of 9,120
To continue the discussion of next gen consoles, someone posted on another forum a picture of Sony's new flagship Blu Ray player. I thought it was neat because I'd absolutely love to see this as a design for the PS4.

I mean, how freaking cool is that? Looks like something straight out of Deus Ex.

Jan 23, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #580 of 9,120
To continue the discussion of next gen consoles, someone posted on another forum a picture of Sony's new flagship Blu Ray player. I thought it was neat because I'd absolutely love to see this as a design for the PS4.

I mean, how freaking cool is that? Looks like something straight out of Deus Ex.
That would be one sexy console!

Jan 23, 2013 at 9:32 PM Post #581 of 9,120
Minimalism is cool and all, but I'm just ready for some futuristic looking gadgets.
cool.gif

Jan 23, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #582 of 9,120
Jan 23, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #584 of 9,120
Quote:
It's time to break out the joystick.
Strike Suit Zero looks awesome.

Awesome.
Quote:

I'm more concerned about the controller because I love my Dualshock 2 controllers but now it's a bit difficult to find them for a good price or good condition. DS3's quality dropped a bit. That and they're also stopping Dualshock after the PS3. That's what the rumors are so far. 
frown.gif

Why I care? I can use them with the PC with a Playstation to USB adapter and MotioninJoy drivers. Best controllers on PC, hands down. I love 6th generation and older consoles (and the Wii and Wii U). Good times...

Jan 23, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #585 of 9,120
Quote:
Awesome.
I'm more concerned about the controller because I love my Dualshock 2 controllers but now it's a bit difficult to find them for a good price or good condition. DS3's quality dropped a bit. That and they're also stopping Dualshock after the PS3. That's what the rumors are so far. 
frown.gif

Why I care? I can use them with the PC with a Playstation to USB adapter and MotioninJoy drivers. Best controllers on PC, hands down. I love 6th generation and older consoles (and the Wii and Wii U). Good times...

Hopefully they don't kill the Dualshock, since it really is the best controller to ever grace the console market. My guess, though, is that they'll keep the same basic design, but throw in some unneeded bells and whistles.

I swear, the Wii is the worst thing to happen to console gaming. Now every company thinks they need some sort of control gimmick to sell consoles.
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back