1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

P4 the Warbler a new portable amp from iBasso . . first impression pg 3 . images Pg 6&7 . . .

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by jamato8, Oct 25, 2010.
First

Back
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
  1. northendjazz
    After enjoying opamp rolling in a Neco Soundlab V4 I upgraded to his new V5 which doesn't allow opamp rolling! still a truly superb amp but I miss the rolling. I had seen P4 and PB2 etc in the opamp thread and managed to find a used P4 and now have a new playground for opamp's.  It came with at least part of a top kit and I have range of single opamp's and one that I've not seen mentioned the "Ultra Analog THE-1 single OP AMP module" I found it very clean and balanced, has any one else used them?  

2. CJG888
    Has anyone tried the Sparkos Labs discrete opamps in the P4?

3. SpudHarris Contributor
    I have had to order a new battery for my P4 as it was completely dead last night. Using just the mains power adapter.

Can't get it to play nice tonight though. Tried different buffers, different jumper positions (gain), a few Opamps are quiet but the Sparkos are picking up a serious amount of interference.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Feeding it via headphone out (discrete) of my Oppo HA1. Using the P4 is not new to me so I'm confused...

4. ztsen
    I also have interference when use main power adaptor. Try different power source/socket or use power condition unit to reduce the interference.

5. Huxley
    Any idea what battery this has?

First

Back
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37