1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program

First

Back
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Next

Last
  1. dadmav
    i am intrested in the PM-2 and agree to terms and conditions

2. H2Ologd
    I am interested in the PM-2 demo. I agree to the terms and conditions.

3. drjigarn
    Can I join the PM-1 Canada tour?

4. Army-Firedawg
    WOOOO go destiny ;P. So they're warmy? In comparison to the PM-3's or in general? That was my only real big complaint is they were a bit light unless paired to a tube. But reading about your ears, how was the mesh over the driver, the PM-3's always brushed against my ear which is what fatigued me, everything else was sublime. EEEWWWWWWW just thought, what is you could put padding like whats on the Beyerdynamic DT880s on these :O. I think I'd be in heaven!!! Looking forward to reading your review man.

5. mikesale
    I am interested in the demo for the PM-2 and I agree to the terms and conditions.

6. Army-Firedawg
    Just got the Oppo PM-1's in this afternoon!! Super excited to listen to these this week. Review will come at the end but here's my unboxing. But foremost thanks a ton to @Jiffy Squid for allowing me to participate in this program which allows me to experience such art pieces, Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=707aWA_uOkA&ab_channel=xArmyFiredawgx

7. gjllopez
    Demoing the pm-1's, so far, I'm super impressed.  Classical music really comes to life with these, can't wait to keep going through my music collection.  Good job with the loaner program Jiffy, the wait went by quick, and the headphones are in excellent condition.

8. ctsooner22
    Army, so glad you got them. I lost the tracking number. I"m soon sorry to you and Chris.  I wasn't able to spend the time I wanted to with the 1's.

I do feel that they are some of the most comfortable can's I"ve used.  Their sound was very natural.  I was using my Music Hall 25.3 DAC/amp and it worked well.  I had the volume up a bit on it, but they were detailed without being fatiguing.  That was huge for me.  I think the balance was very even. Nothing stood out and for that I'm thankful.  If the music had a lot of bass, it was there in quality. Bass heads won't be looking in this price range I don't think, but if they are, they should look elsewhere.  These seemed to be very honestly headphones.  There was plenty of detail and I'd put these more on the warmer side rather than cool side of things.  there was a lot of promise here and I'm so sorry I didn't have the time to give them a full romp.  Thanks to Oppo for making these available to all.

9. Army-Firedawg
    I'm truley loving the PM-1 is there any way I can be added to the PM-2 list as well for I'm bliwn away by these but the price point is a bit high and the PM-2 use the same driver just not as premiumly made. If I can I'd greatly appreciate it thank you.

10. manywelps
    I am interested in the demo for the PM-2 and I agree to the terms and conditions.

11. kenman345
    Its been a week and 3 days. I am next in line for this pair. Have you sent it out yet?

12. Jiffy Squid

I just provided him with your address, so they should be shipping in the next few days.

13. ktmracer12345
    I would like to try them and agree to the terms and conditions.

I currently have one of the demo PM-3's and I believe the larger cup of the PM-1/2's might be just the ticket. I'd probably prefer the PM-2's as they would likely be the pair I'd buy, but if the list is shorter for the PM-1's, that is fine as well. They are so similar in build that I don't believe it makes a big . A big thanks to JiffySquid and OPPO for making this program possible.

14. nabwong
    Hi I'd like to participate in the pm-1 loaner program. I accept all terms. Thanks

15. Evshrug
    Hi

Hi kenman!
    Just got your address last night and sent it out before collection today, it should arrive Friday. I put the stock pads back on, someone earlier though thoughtfully wrote Lambskin Original in sharpie on the back of those pads so you don't get them mixed up. When you get it, could you help me remember which pads had the larger ear opening?

Hope you enjoy!

First

Back
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Next

Last