ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |
Aug 11, 2016 at 4:11 AM Post #10,816 of 16,326
I also bought ZZOZZ case through ebay. Perfect fit, very well made, feels very nice in hands. The only thing I would do to enhance it is to make a hole for the power button so that it is easier to turn x1 on and off in my pocket without looking.

Aug 11, 2016 at 6:06 AM Post #10,818 of 16,326
  I also bought ZZOZZ case through ebay. Perfect fit, very well made, feels very nice in hands. The only thing I would do to enhance it is to make a hole for the power button so that it is easier to turn x1 on and off in my pocket without looking.

same like dignis case, it's hard to press when inside pocket

Aug 11, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #10,819 of 16,326

There is no hard reset button. Go to System, Backup/Recovery, and select reset should bring it back to earlier version.

Test it with no additional app installed.

please try press the power + skip track button (the two top buttons basically)
hope it's helpful

yeah it is! totally lovin it! 
biggrin.gif

Hi addyg and NPWS,

Well, I was hoping that X1 has hard reset button.
Trying to turn on to recovery mode still doesn't do the trick.
Thanks for the information anyway!

Meanwhile I tried contacting Onkyo customer service to see if there is any way to hard reset X1.
Now it's time to wait for their reply.

Regards,
Creavasst

Aug 11, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #10,821 of 16,326

+1, too much hassle to get a Dignis case here in US. Not to mention ZZOZZ case is cheaper...

Aug 11, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #10,822 of 16,326

Since the album plays fine from directory brousing, I think you need to re-sync your music on the music app settings. Or you may try these steps:
- Format the memory card under Onkyo Settings
- Copy all songs to the memory card
- Re-Sync albums under music App.
+1 on the comment above, TAG your music files properly.

Re-Sync worked - many thanks!

Aug 11, 2016 at 5:08 PM Post #10,828 of 16,326
I am really thinking this might be the player i get. Who has the best price on it and if ordered outside from the us did you have import duties?

Aug 11, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #10,829 of 16,326
I am really thinking this might be the player i get. Who has the best price on it and if ordered outside from the us did you have import duties?

$719 on amazon usa right now. ¥64000 yen on amazon.jp ($35 more usd to ship ems)

I've shipped with tenso multiple times and 0 duties so far. Package arrives in 3 days goes straight to usps after customs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back