1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by t.r.a.n.c.e., Sep 11, 2015.
  1. anyworld1209
    Oh man.. I just got this DAP for 5 days. So that's the reason there are so many guys trying to sell it real cheap over here. I dont like FiiO X7 either. The sound and the software tho.. So many bugs and so many bass.
    I just can't believe that there is no way an expensive device like this could be broken so easily

2. wormcycle
    So what you are saying that as long as we do not use a portable digital player as a portable digital player we are OK. Good to know.

3. mrmoto050
    DX200

anyworld1209 likes this.
  4. mrmoto050
    No, that hasn't been implemented as yet by Onyko.

5. howdy
    Enjoy it while you have it. I and a lot of others have had this for a long time and no issues yet.

anyworld1209 likes this.
  6. anyworld1209
    I was thinking the same too *^*
    Thank you :)

7. singleended5863
    I was planning to get DX-200 in a couple months ago but then an experienced Headfier told me not to get it because it gets unexpectedly hot when charging. He then told me to buy the A&K Kann..,

8. anyworld1209
    Oh.. Every electronic devices from Chinese manufacturer seems to get real hot when it comes to charging or playing games. I got 2 xiaomi phones and they both run hot like hell..
    That AK seems good tho.. :beerchug:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  9. kissmevn
    After some testing, I found the Dp-X1 is very unforgiving. Any artifacts/errors in recording will smash you clearly in the face.
    Do you have any idea to reduce this unwanted issue, my K10 is very sensitive to that :frowning2:

10. Matrix Petka
    Welcome to the cruel world of HiRes. The better player-headphones you have, you hear more and more bad recordings and even artists mistakes. On other side, you get more excitement from good recordings. Only way - search for good recordings.

11. addyg
    Use neutron or neplayer app which is more forgiving.

12. addyg
    HTC M9

13. addyg
    With most people buying gray import (including me), everything comes with a cost. I paid 30% less than local dealer's price. So the risk of not having local warranty/repair bears in the saving.

And as normal owner group I think there are suggestion for prevention and repair.

Dpx1 won the first place in most sales in Japan and Hong Kong. I think people will not agree it is false design.

14. georgelai57
    Thank you.

15. gandt10
    Does anybody know if cases for the newish Onkyo Granbeat phone cases fit the Onkyo DP-x1 they seem awfully similar...but ive seen neither close up.