Onkyo DP-S1 Rubato / Pioneer XDP-30R Private
Aug 3, 2017 at 3:29 AM Post #391 of 1,608
Sure :D

I also cannot find it in my country (Malaysia)

Luckily last week I went to japan and saw they are doing promotion. So I buy it without thinking much

I am in a rural part of northern California about 2 hours from any large city or more. Even San Francisco from my experience doesn't have much audio stores to offer. LA and Orange County is where all that stuff is for the most part. Audioquest is in Mountain View between San Jose and Santa Cruz which is about 5 hours or so from me. Point being audio stores other than a best Buy are nowhere near me sadly.

Take care

Riley

Aug 3, 2017 at 3:31 AM Post #392 of 1,608
I am in a rural part of northern California about 2 hours from any large city or more. Even San Francisco from my experience doesn't have much audio stores to offer. LA and Orange County is where all that stuff is for the most part. Audioquest is in Mountain View between San Jose and Santa Cruz which is about 5 hours or so from me. Point being audio stores other than a best Buy are nowhere near me sadly.

Take care

Riley
i feel your pain man!!!

Its not easy to find an audio shop in the state that I lived in!

So i usually will get online and thats y i need to read a lot review since i dont get to try them

Aug 8, 2017 at 1:50 AM Post #395 of 1,608
Since I can not find any case available for purchase at my local store. I decided to make a custom case. YOLO , lul
ae63fca1-bc40-46cd-88a8-7f395d0b1285.jpg

bf4d5032-83d1-48ec-85a1-07e1a0ee4a23.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #398 of 1,608
Nice work,

If there's enough interest on the forum, I could design one and have it 3D printed since I work for 3D printing company. What you guys think?
Gavin C4, looks great, what is the material.

Bart R, would that be plastic or silicone like? There isn't much for sale for this model yet, I was thinking of fabricating something myself, or adapt some alibaba case with "nearby" measurements.

Aug 8, 2017 at 10:43 PM Post #400 of 1,608
Gavin C4, looks great, what is the material.

Bart R, would that be plastic or silicone like? There isn't much for sale for this model yet, I was thinking of fabricating something myself, or adapt some alibaba case with "nearby" measurements.

The inner layer is just cardboard paper. The cardboard is wrapped by linen on both side. Use a sewing machine the seal all edges.

Aug 8, 2017 at 10:58 PM Post #401 of 1,608
Since I can not find any case available for purchase at my local store. I decided to make a custom case. YOLO , lul

Excellent piece of work. Even though I have both official cases I find yours an attractive option.

Aug 10, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #402 of 1,608
Noticed some size cig. packs could fit the player, great stealth! Too bad (not) I don't smoke. And the cases to hold cig. packs are so cheap on alibaba, they even come in silicone.

Bart R, how's your design coming along?

Aug 11, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #404 of 1,608
The overlay is part of the temporary retailfull screen protector. Just peel off from one of the 4 corners of the glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back