Official K-81 DJ thread
Aug 19, 2006 at 8:02 AM Post #1,308 of 2,661
Quote:

Originally Posted by derek8555
Hey, thanks but I did search the forum, couldn't find it. And to be honest, I read all 60 some pages in this thread! So probably that's how I remembered seeing it. Hmmm I did the mod, please see my previous post... In conclusion, not so good for the already bassy K81dj

Sorry, I was wrong, I must not have read anything like that recently...

btw, I checked the price off Buy.com with the coupon and it has been raised to $53. Still two dollars cheaper than ebay tho.

Aug 19, 2006 at 8:12 AM Post #1,309 of 2,661
Quote:

Originally Posted by skev13
That happened with my Grado SR80's. Found out that my AMP was acting up.

It is the same through different sources & amps.

Kinda sucks.. but oh well. Starting to get annoying, since everything is shifted to the left rather significantly.

Aug 19, 2006 at 9:24 AM Post #1,310 of 2,661
forgive me if this has been discussed already (66 pages is alot to go through), but how do these compare to the sony v6's? i currently have the v6 and like the sound of it, but it can be a lil too bright for my likings at times. i'm looking for an upgrade, but really doubt a pair of $50 headphones would do that...unless you evil people can convince me to blow more money.
eek.gif
Any other suggestions for an upgrade <$150 that can be readily purchased and readily powered by just an ipod nano are welcome.
lambda.gif

Aug 19, 2006 at 9:28 AM Post #1,311 of 2,661
hey i was just wondering how do you guys deal with the amount of heat produced by the earphone after long periods of listening (30mins)? my ears tend to heat up real bad. i have already bend these out to a comfortable degree but the heat is really killing me!

Aug 19, 2006 at 3:01 PM Post #1,313 of 2,661
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woosh
hey i was just wondering how do you guys deal with the amount of heat produced by the earphone after long periods of listening (30mins)? my ears tend to heat up real bad. i have already bend these out to a comfortable degree but the heat is really killing me!

Velour

Aug 19, 2006 at 3:35 PM Post #1,314 of 2,661
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1979
Sorry, I was wrong, I must not have read anything like that recently...

btw, I checked the price off Buy.com with the coupon and it has been raised to $53. Still two dollars cheaper than ebay tho.

No no you were not wrong man
wink.gif
I meant to say that I did read this entire thread previously and remember reading something about Blutack mod that is why I was so tempted to try it out. Thanks and sorry for any confusion I made. Blutack mod sucks on K81DJ anyways.

Aug 20, 2006 at 1:23 AM Post #1,318 of 2,661
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woosh
how do you get SennUSA to ship the HD25 velour pads internationally? is there any other place to get these pads? thanx

You can visit Senn's website of your country, send them an email (actually it's filling out a form) and they will tell you all the vendors that carry that particular part near you.

Aug 20, 2006 at 1:45 AM Post #1,319 of 2,661
Quote:

Originally Posted by derek8555
You can visit Senn's website of your country, send them an email (actually it's filling out a form) and they will tell you all the vendors that carry that particular part near you.

cool thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back